By Unknown - September 09, 2011

AWOOHOOO !
I FEEL LIKE I AM AT DISNEY LAND !



MY CLASSMATE WHOM VOLUNTEER IN THIS EVENTS !



Wonder why are there family gather at this run ?
its because this years they have the FATHER & SON RACE !
its totally damn cute can !
when i see father with their children , how i wish my daddy and i were there
joining a race together !
I MISS THOSE FAMILY TIME ! ( with my mummy & daddy )



shikin & me ;)


say CHEESE
finally finish running 21km under hot sun !


While doing the survey for the runner , i met Nicholas !
and we took photo together ;)


Everyone is the same just that the person change to me !
we are all already to start doing our job as an volunteer !



Daniel , Jiamin , Shikin , Si xian and jennifer !
First thing when we get there was to mark attendance , change to our
volunteer t-shirts and have our breakfast !
Our breakfast is actually burger (where you can get from pasamalam ) !!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments