By Unknown - September 01, 2011

Just feel like taking picture <3




How do i look like with my new eye brown?


Jia min Busy what's app / Sms-ing while her darling its just infront of her.


Daniel busy looking through the menu and thinking what
to have for lunch CUM dinner !


Jia min & me ;D
waiting for Si xian to join us !


Thinking of eating pizza ?
Pasta ?
Baked rice ?


We at here at Jurong Point Shopping center the Swensen ;D
the ice-cream picture really tempting huh !


off to take train to Boon Lay station ;D
while waiting for train , we do not have much thing to do ,
so i bring out my camera to have SNAP SNAP TIME !


ME AND DANIEL !
i trying not to be too tall in this photo ! ;D


Lovely couple of my class ;D
Daniel and jia min !
The facial expression really failed !


When Daniel serious in taking picture then jia min will post in a very
ugly post , so i stop them to ask them just post anyhow !
as daniel say he dont look nice when he just smile !
HAHA !
dont see him like that funny funny guy ! He is super good in playing
muscial and singing ok !
I think girls will melt when listening to him , BUT THEN TOO BAD ~!
HE IS JIA MIN DE ;P


ME AND MY LITTLE PRINCESS CUM MEIMEI ;D
That extra girl its actually Josephine !
That swimmer !



Check out my PRINCESS CUM MEIMEI
the new hair style ! she look totally different !
Look more neat ;)
Cant wait for her house party this sunday !



me & Jennifer !
First impression of her ; Super shy !
but then after knowing her , she is really super dude funny & noisy !

we all meet up in school to attend SAFRA army run this weekend which
means sunday ! and during the debrief itself , they keep
saying that we got to put on a smile when we meet people ( which its the runner)
and i was turning to jennifer and show her my WIDE SMILE .
and keeping an eye contact ? i give her a cheeky smile and I keep blinging
my eye ;D
and jennifer really cannot maintain and she keep laughing and
after i stop , she start her joke le . and now its her
turn to make me keep laughing , and its really funny till
i cannot control my laughter ;x

after debrief , went to Jurong point to have dinner CUM lunch at swensen
with my girlfriends & daniel . We ate so much food ! After my Meatball meal ,
i ate another banana split ! YUMMY ! damn nice ! you guys should come
down and try ! Then later on i went to do eye brown !
Its an china lady who do . and while she purking , she stop half way and tell
me that my face got a lot of mole and asking me if i want to remove it ?
then i say yay i want to remove but that time when she tell me its LASHER , immediately
i turn off and keep rejecting her but then she keep asking and asking .
from need payment till FREE she offer , i also dont know ;)
I just dont want scar on my face !
I wasted $200 already ;(
went to find Xue Qi , Esther and kitty at Jurong point . all of them are working
at Jurong point ;D

meet xue fang @ Suntec city ! then we took taxi down to Yew tee to meet
Sue-ann for stuff then later on , i jio head off home ;D

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments