By Unknown - September 08, 2011


her sister & her !


her parents & birthday girl
Her parent damn sayang her one !



Birthday girl & me !


BELL !
a new friend whom i make at the chalet !
A dragonboater too !


Her small face with her BIG CAKE !


SHE IS ALL READY TO SMILE AT THE CAMERA !



Birthday girl & me !
Happy sweet 21th birthday <3



guess which one is the birthday girl ?
Is actually the one who is wearing red t-shirts !?!



SMILE <3


This is my plate of food !
to be honest , this is not the only food i am eating but then i got
eat more stuff out of this picture as i am still hungry !
HAHA
i am a big eater .


Honey Chicken
(personally prepared by jessica mother / Daddy )



while on the way to chalet , we were complaining about being hungry :x
and the moment we reach , we see a lot of FOOD !
YUMMY !!



My senior in my Kayaking School Team !
Today is jessica , who is a senior in my school kayaking team Birthday !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments