By Unknown - August 19, 2010

bring shirely which is my youngest sister to shopping & of cos to bless her too !
bring her to MAC & have a great chat with her too . and something
that really touch me is that , she wanna feed me with fries !
wow she have never do that to me before , as last time is i am the one
who called her to feed me ! haha .
at the end , i still bought a lunch set even though i am not hungry ! i just wanna
spent time with her =D
later on , we went shopping and bought lots of stuff for shirely .
they way she shop have change =D
when she want something , she will no say , instead she will keep looking
and until i ask her if she want anot ? she will have a shy face ! and reply me
yeah ! hahaha that's cute of her !
love the time spent with her !!!
after that went home straight . then i got bible study & prayer meeting !
when i reach riverwalk , i saw peter HUA . he has a IPHONE 4 .
and saw dennis too !
-m prayer meeting was GREAT ! AND guess what ???
jace is in FFM 1 and she told me today is just lesson 3 -_- !
i miss out lesson 6 onward . then after that . i went home straight =D

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments