By Unknown - August 12, 2010




Pe in the morning was GREAT ! haha . run for 2 rounds
and i was kind of stress -_- ! jiarong keep run behind me
and chasing me non-stop ! but luckliy , i manage to maintain FIRST =D
is something i want to train HARDER ! more disciple in SPORTS !

UPCOMING SPORT EVENTS ~
- 10 KM YELLOW RIBBON RUN
- 5 CREW RACE
- RIVE REGATTE

Kiyah Splash team is now much MORE COMPETITVE !
we now have to train HARDER then ever before =D lets JIAYOU KIYAH SPLASH!
Especially the ladies team ! lets ROW HARD & fight together as a team for MEDAL !

after PE went to class for lesson ! then nothing much thing to do !
slacking and studying my EOP / POM ! But then i still sleepi in class ! HAHA

after school , went straight to work . chit chat with amanda
and sales was NOT GOOD ! stress ! stress ! suppose a lady buying from me
then since there is not FREE CASING giving out then she dont want and she ask for refund ! WTH ! then here goes my $50 sales then NVM . THANKS GOD ! That at night
got this two guy buy from me ! WOOHHHOOO at least got $50 sales !!!

after work , went HOME straight !!! bath and rush through my presentation for tml!
and have a chat with my daddy . and i wanna ask him about IF I CAN go my friend house give birthday surprise ?? then at last i didnt ask & i SNEAK out of my house =(
luckily daddy never found out if not i DIE ! but i will tell my daddy tml ! hahahah

took LAST TRAIN to yew tee ! THEN walk to ahyamyam house downstair and wait for
time to reach 11.58 pm then sue went to help me OPEN the door . then i sneak in and RUSH TO JO HOUSE say HAPPY BIRTDHAY !! HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH . she tell me that she is shocked =D
- anyway THE BEST THING is you enjoy urself !!!

around 12.40am i took taxi home ! go through powerpoint till 2 am then sleep ! !
TML will be exciting day for me ! RUNNING & GYM GYM !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments