By Unknown - June 18, 2010

went down mummy place today actually want to
help her do her job ( plastic bag ) then when the delievery man
came he say no stock -_- ! nvm , next time when got stock i be
coming down to help my mummy .
i have long conversation chatt with my mummy .
and get to know quite a long of thing on how she is doing.
and i can see that she really LOVES me , that time actually she called me
and guess what . i was in a really bad mood ! and i actually just want to
hang off the phone asap . i feel damn gulity . and i call back mummy and apologise =(
i really LOVE my mummy ! she is a hero !

my mummy cooked dinner today and she just went off to NTUC alone
to buy stuff . then i dun really want to mummy to go alone , and i want to
go with her . and I MISS THE TIME GOING NTUC with her . - ohman i am crying now while
i am writing this. i really love my mum cook ! is the BEST MAN !

later on , slack at her house for a while .then mum friend
drive me home ! then a while more , i went to lot one ! WOOHGOOOOOOO !
give my building fund amount ! i am SOOOOOO HAPPPY ! i can fulfill it next week !
i really thankGOD , because i give a step of faith and trusting GOD !
is all because of his(GOD) encourage , i have the faith !

i really miss my mummy and the time we use to be together as a
prefect family 5 members ! i really miss the time when i am sick ,
mummy will take care of me , and show me concern . i miss the time
whereby mummy will always protect me , no matter how diffcult is the suitation .
she is my hero! she willingy to scarfrice for my two brother !
- hahahaha . anyway , i will go find my mummy after my KL trip tml !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments