By Unknown - June 26, 2010








HAppY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ANGELINE !
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !

went to gym today with xue fang , edison , bryan and his group of friends . AND
went running for straight 20 mins , speed 0.9 ! actually want to give up already ,
because i am feeling really tired . and i tell myself , if u want to win in the race ,
TRAIN HARD ! and i manage to finish it everything !WOOHOOO !
Then do weights and other stuff . today my muscle all C.I.M man !
aching when i start doing heavier weight -_- !

after gyming , i went to weight . guess how much my weight . 64kg
no bad la ! my height is 168cm . so what is my BIM ??
went to bath then head down to buy bubble tea and walk to angeline house

for cell-group meeting today . i am leading games today ! HAHA !
today games was a great success ! and everyone was enjoying it !
and today cell-group meeting was GREAT ! the presence of God is HERE !
i just love it man !
SHARE TESTIMONAL TIME !!!!!!!
I HAVE FULFILLED MY BUILDING FUNDS !
i am really happy ! wooohooo ! PRAISE THE LORD !

AFTER CELL-GROUP MEETING
we celebrate angeline birthday & we ate birthday cake .
and thanks to her aunty for cooking meehoon , curry for us =]
super super nice !

after cell-group meeting , i heading back home .
online & sleep ! tml will be a long day for me !
excited to go on date with JO-ANN ! woohoo =p

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments