By Unknown - June 18, 2010





First day to KL ! the place we be rowing is putrajaya ! i am super EXCITED for the trip and guess what ? i didnt sleep the whole day -_- ! and i wake up to FB before leaving my house to meet tick hong @ cck taxi stand . and i waited for more than half an hour for him . he & pei chun overslept ! hahaha. but then thanks to JO accompany me sms . if not i be waiting there alone like mad man !

drive to the custom , and then i took tick hong car to the training place ! and during the trip , we did stop by and have our food ! lunch ! A&W meal . i dont really like it . but thanks to jon treating this meal. and later on , tick hong drive us to the training place . and we got to change then went down to train and test the water . i saw republic poly. and dont know what i do then the coach and me get to talk and then he ask me if i am thinking of going any poly anot ? then i say i be going to RP ~ THen he told me to join RP dragonboat , he can help me . i was like WOOHOOOO . he know my coach , so is quite easy to get ! but no matter what i still got to study hard !

then after a long long training , we went back to our hotel , bath and then meet up at lobby and we heading to eat near the hotel ! we eating prata ! and then later on went to 7 eleven bought stuff then go back hotel to sleep as tml got to wake up damn damn early ! i cannot sleep the whole night man , then we chit chat at night , i force myself to sleep. i am looking forward to tml race ! jiayou guys !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments