By Unknown - June 24, 2010







this is the banner that ritchie have help my blogshop
to do . thanks !

went to school for orientation , as school reopened i be moving
to cck campus @ cck . which mean near my house and i can
walk to school and save my transport fees ! BUT hope i dont be
late for school , if not mr chin will skin me alive bah .

after the orientation , i went to take train with AYU . and guess what ?
she have the same family story back-ground and i get to know
even better today . haha we have the same thought too !

i heading down to mummy place and i bought white
spot cream for my beloved brother . today i am happy !
because my brother FIRST TIME ( i think so ) take the wanton
on my table , he didnt even ask if i want it anot ? ohman ! i am
super super HAPPY ! I SIMPLY LOVE HIM ! and today i spent more time
with my brother and while i head back home in car , he came to randomly
talk to me . nice one . but i am in car feeling like vomiting , that why i did
not talk much to him =((

reach home . email the GEO order & transfer PAYMENT !
AND most happy thing is
I FULFILLED MY BUILDING 99% .
tml fulfilling another 1% because i didnt check the amt how
much left , then i just left the house -_- !


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments