By Unknown - November 20, 2008

something with my internet.
blogging also got problem already =[

working today with meowmeow, shiling, halim and me =]
i today at customer service, woah is more boring the remdempetion counter.
nothing much to do de. thanks tat i got shiling paii me chatchat. meowmeow n halim to disture. ig not ii will be very bored.

then today my leg super pain siah.
standing for so long =[ but nvm, my attactment going end soon.
hey good right??
den after work , i went home with shiling lor.
stupid larh my friend dont wany bring umbrella for me plus he stay my next block only.
he having exam tmr =] good luck !

without him, i am alone.
how i wish everything was like good at last time.
but i know is over already.
nothing can bring us back anymore.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments