By Unknown - November 13, 2008

early morning wake up .
meeting beeleng and hua too .
i am very tired and i dun wish to go back my outlet to work.
haha .

reach there ! suntec city
the place is big man.
every ITE is at customer service plus also got work here .
the place is darm hot !! a lot of thing also. selling cheapcheapp ...
i having slienty flu lehh . hope i not going to sick.

after finish .ii went to ask my manager if i can go home anot ,but dun wan go back outlet?
haha . thanks to my manager tat she let me go home. cos ii m tireddd..
then ii went to eat with all MY classs attactment people . guess what ??
i went to my old workplace , dere is a guy working there . aunty tell me tat he very diao never talk de. aunty seem dont like him =] i miss my work . i want go back . hahaah .

after eating , shiling , esther and i went to marine sqaure walkwalk lorhh.
then later at mrt there saw until meowmeow and halim. they going to orchard to buy CD .
and i went with them . they going to far east with me . i bought alot of thingss =]]

around 4 plus , i went home . then go teck whyes with my sister to buy shoes and go lot one to buy things for her party tmr lehh . and bought alot of thing. super heavy !! plus i am tireddd . down with a flu badly ..plus tmr i need to work . hope ii can recover today =]]]

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments