By Unknown - November 21, 2008

early morning, i woke up and touch up my report .
sms ms wo what time she free to meet-up with me ?
she say after 1pm.
so ii take my own sweet time to do my things lor.
wanna meowmeow paiime but he going to his mum office to print !
siian diao !!!

i went to school alone.
ms wo want to go do survey for her and OIT teacher.
so i went to com room anddo it .=]]]
plus i did touch up on my report too ..
hahah . went up to teacher room.
she ask me question and igve me this form that form .
haha. miss school lesson already . =]]

after that , i went to take train to expo.
going to ASIA CONFERENCE !!
yeapp !!!!! i am glad today i off and i can make it.
the queee is long long ..........
and is hot. but is okay !
......................... finally we went inside but the hall is not open yet.
and my head is spinning already . and whatever i see is blur and wanted to faint already .
then i faster pass my back to angeline and went to toliet and rest .
when i come out they have already go into the hall. thanks GOD i am heal when praise and worship started . i dont have tat feeling anymore =]]

ASIA CONFERENCE IS good man.
how i wish sat i can off to come .
but my boss dont let ..
humph =[[[[
after service ....
went home ...

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments