Putu Piring Melaka

By Tiffanythedeepfriedtofu - June 29, 2018

Last year was my first time coming to Melaka after run at Muar with my fiance ! Since then, I fall in love with Melaka and I told him that I want to come back again not just to eat and shopping but also visit his relative ! Out of so many food available in Melaka, you MUST NOT miss eating this ! Trust me, you won't regret it ! 



Sorry for the blur picture as it was taken in the dark and I am too excited to quickly cross the road and can't wait to purchase 100 piece ! It is quite easy to locate the place as long you have goggle map or you can ask anyone on the street, they will know this store very well as it is very famous ! I heard from the local that the Q is super long before they renovate the store ! Now the Q is held inside the shop if not it will be a long long Q outside ! 



Let me reveal this yummy place to everyone ! 

Putu Piring Melaka 
252 Jalan Tenkera 75200 Melaka 
Tel: 06-282 1505 
Operating hours : 6pm-10pm 
Do note that they are closed on MONDAY !

Like Putu Piring Melaka FB page today !




While waiting , we just take a quick selfie ! 



Everything is hand-made one. No machine involved except humans ! Even though the operating hours is only 6pm -10pm , Have you wonder why they are not open in the morning ? I ask the boss and was told that in the morning they will need to prepare all the ingredient from scratch! 

Nowadays, where can you still find shop or owner who still believe in quality instead of quantity !  One piece only RM1.20 = $0.40 ! With the portion of the ingredient given, it is super super WORTH it ! 


Putu Piring Melaka ! 
Super huge and you can't find this size in Singapore ! The ingredient given is very generous unlike the one you eat locally ! The best time to eat is while hot, but when it's cold it is also nice ! 
After the first bite, I immediately fall in love with the taste ! Trust me, while I am typing this, I am really craving for it . I can't forget the sweetness that melt inside my mouth ! I can't forget the taste and I really want to go back Melaka just to taste this again !



Proof taken that we indeed order 100 piece ! Freshly baked and smell super good ! How I wish I can just grab one out to eat immediately but I can't because I don't have enough hands to bring it to the car ! 



Hello Steven aka the boss :) 
Thank you for going the extra mile for us ! 



The amount of hard work and love each one of them put in so that you and me can enjoy Putu Piring! Do drop by to support them by buying many many (trust me buy more, if not you will confirm plus chop regret one) and before you leave the place just tell them how much you love Putu Piring. It will bring a smile on their face after a long day at work :)  

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments