ALIVE MUSEUM SINGAPORE

By Unknown - August 14, 2014

I was invited to attend ALIVE museum , Korea first and original 3D entertainment attraction. This is really the IN thing in Singapore recently and i am glad that i was invited so that i can experience it myself as i seen a nice picture taken! 
Let me share with you what is ALIVE MUSEUM about ?
The biggest 3D Illusionary museum offers a sensory experience that tricks one's visual , physical and environmental perceptions, bringing fantasy to reality.  Not only touching and feel the exhibits at Alive Museum , you can also hop into frame and become part of the masterpiece that play on optical illusions. 

ALIVE MUSEUM 
Location : Suntec City Mall #03-372 ( Between tower 3 & 4). 
Operating Hours: 10 am - 10pm Daily ( Last admission : 9pm)
Ticket Price : $25 ( Adults), $20 ( Children 3 - 12 years old) 
Current promotions : LIKE ALIVE MUSEUM Facebook and get a free meal at Burger King Suntec with purchase of a full priced ticket. 

I brought my friend Cindy along , later you will be able to see her photo :) 
We came on Friday night and reach about 7pm. This is the counter where you buy your tickets and also the entrance to the museum. 

I am feeling super excited to go in to Alive Museum and to check out what is so great about it and how people can actually take such a nice photo. 

Scroll down to enjoy the picture i taken in ALIVE MUSEUM

Being an angel for a moment !
 In this picture i am actually standing on a box and Cindy told me that i am tall , i should just stand on the ground instead if not my shoulder will be crossing over the wings too much ! 

Indeed is true. when i standing on the front , it turn out just well ! The wing just stay right on my shoulder. 



Cindy say that I really look like a Queen ! 
I really don't know how to express that kind of feeling of being an Queen therefore I just show whatever it come to my expression .

Pro a not my pose ? 
I know a lot of people can do so much better than me . But I already try my best to bring out the feel . Quite Paisei when i am posing this because a lot if people who are waiting for their turn , they are looking at me :X I know is normal but I am just not used to it . 


To be honest with you guys , I am actually quite frustrated and disappointed at the first place because I don't know how people actually can take such a nice photo ! The first few tries was really bad , but after a while it gets better and better ! Some of the works , there is an picture showing you how you can pose and also there is an red color tap on the floor to show you where you should stand to take really coming to live photo .it requires skills too ! Can someone teach me how to take nicer picture ? I felt that my skills can be so much better ! 


While waiting for my turn to take picture, looking at this family just warm my heart . How lovely to see children can patiently and enjoying taking photo for their parents. 
Such a lovely family :) 

Too thirsty already and got to go and drink water from Mr Merlion ! 

I prefer to drink and cindy prefer to actually wash her hair ! Cindy you never wash hair on that day is it ? Hope she didn't read my blog , if not she is going to kill me ! 




Really a cool Disco room where by the got to Disco ball and all the area is full of mirror . Is good for photo taking & if there is not so much people , you can actually dance with your friends and family member inside ! 

Standard thing i will do , is to keep spamming photo ! 
I realize my pose is quite limited , i should come out with some new pose ! 

We love you people :) 


Glad to see another blogger friend of mine :) 

Enjoying myself with all these colorful lights :) 


I love the outcome of the picture but seriously is super tiring man ! Poor Cindy got to take nice picture as i expect those photo got standard one because i am way too lazy to edit picture and also this kind of things best is give original photos ! No point editing pictures also la ! Cindy  will tell me to move my left or right hand up or down to make sure , my hand can hold the stick ! Good Job Cindy ! We did it ! 

X - MEN ! 

HAHA . This picture is very funny ! Because Cindy trying very hard to kiss Mr Spiderman ! 
She keep mentioning that most of the picture are more for tall people ! For me , i have no problems in reaching it ! Scroll down to see how good is it ! HAHA ! 

Cool right ? I posted this picture on my instagram ! I love it ! Because i like spiderman ! 
Those who haven follow me on instagram ,do so @tiiffanywong ! 

I wonder how people can actually take such a nice picture of this ! Those who went there will know why , but for those who have not go yet , i will recommend you to try out this ! If you can do it very nicely , i really salute you man ! I try to figure out how to pose and one of the customers there actually thought me how to pose ! Using my arms , very painful for me or maybe i too heavy le LOL ! This is the best i can go ! 

I would say this is the easier picture to be taken compare to the rest ! The rest we Q & C quite a number but for this , two shot and it is done ! 

Trying so hard to pull his hair but it seems to be failed plan ! 

This picture is connected to the previous photo ! I failed to pull his hair and now i am begging him to let me pull his hair ! Its time for some trimming ! 


Totally no idea what to pose and this just come into our mind ! 
No offences, is just for fun :) 

Kana kicked and still so happy ! 
So weird ! LOL ! 









All around the world :) 








If only , i can do this ! 

MEOW MEOW ! 


Feel so comfortable :) 


A written list of  what you want to do before you die ! 
I did not pay much attention on the wording and while i am blogging then i realize it ! I think because i am paying more attention to taking picture compare to paying more in detail stuff.

Seriously ? This photo seems like i am crying of failed exam ! 
Or maybe crying because i am going to die ! 
Super drama , mama ! 

Super cute moment ! 
Cindy is cuter ! Mine is trying to act dumb ! what's new ! 




Kayaking time ! 


Uncle , don't smile so much , i am going to pull off all your teeth so that you can save money ! 


Table Tennis time ! 




This is one of my favorite picture ! 


Cindy really expressed really good at this picture man ! 



Couple taking this picture will be nice ! For us , friends , just do crazy expression ! 

We were staring at each other eye at first and i start doing stupid expression and make Cindy just laugh. In this picture , she is trying her best to stay cool ! 



PRO OR WHAT ?




The overall picture should have the feel of Mr Superman saving me, but it seems to be like me going to strangle him instead ! My neck really last warning , bent way too long already ! 


I CAN FLY ! 



Another favorite photo of mine :) 

Overall , i would say it was an eye opening experience for me and my friend Cindy as this is our first time experiencing it . I would say at the beginning it was really frustrating because no matter how i take , the picture just does not turn out to be good. To be honest , throughout i kind of throw my temper also because is just not nice but slowly after seeing the sticker on the floor showing that i should stand there to take picture and also seeing their picture , i can somehow slowly capture it ! Another thing i think can be improve is actually managing the crowd , i would say that everyone want to come in to have experience and have fun but then if there is too many people , you only can take 2 picture and leave . If the picture turn out to be ugly then too bad got to Q up again to take picture . So i hope in future it can be improved and i believe customers will appreciate it a lot ! I would rate the whole experience a 8/10 ! 



Thank you Alive Museum for having me ! 
Those who have not been to ALIVE MUSEUM SINGAPORE , hurry up go grab your friends and family to go with you ! Prepare camera , bring extra battery in case low battery ! Take lot of nice pictures and when you look back the picture , you will surly laugh because you don't know what crazy expression or action can come out from you ! 



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments