Super Affordable Western Food and Zi Char at Pioneer area,

By Unknown - August 30, 2014

I was invited to Pioneer Pearl's Court 珍珠阁 Air - Con place for food tasting ! To be honest , I don't know what to expect as in don't know what kind of food I am going to try out. Kind of excited to blog about food, after my diet have changed , I am more particular in my food and the taste therefore when i review , I will touch on the taste itself too. Thanks to the PR Company , I am able to bring another friend along , if not alone will be very scary . I prefer to attend events with friends .

Here is the address of the food court: 
20 Pioneer Crescent #02-02 , West Park Biz Central Singapore 628555 Air Con Food Court - Pearl's Court 珍珠阁

How to get there 
Take train down to Boon Lay Mrt Station , take bus 251 and alight at the 6 or 7 stops ! Try to seat on the right side , so that when you see West Park Biz Central building , you can press the bell. If you are still unsure , you can ask the bus driver and i believe they will be more than happy to help you !

Scroll down to look how Pearl's Court 珍珠阁 look like :


Zi Char Store Name : Happy 
Their company name is actually Ocean Pearl's Consultancy.
I thought they have only Zi Char, but when i was talking to the person who is attending to us. He mention that they also have a western store and beside their Zi Char store , they do sell soup & Singaporean favorite Tim Sum / Pastry . For me I love everything that they have , but if 100% vote i will give to Seafood and Pastry ! Pastry the layer colorful Kueh !


Banner to show overall of what they have 

They appear on newspaper too ! 

CHEESE MILKY CRAB 

To those who know me , you will know that I am a seafood lover especially those shell seafood ! I have eaten different type of crab like black pepper , chilli crab but I have not seen this one before ! When it first arrived on the table , the smell make me feel hungry and I can't wait to try it ! 



Me and the huge crab

This crab is finish by both me and cindy ! When the first time I tasted the sauce . OMG ! It is super super nice ! It tasted sweet n a bit spicy at the same time ! By tasting it , I use the bread and apply some sauce on it and try before I try the crab ! The sauce have won my heart and what is next ? It would be the freshness of the crab . To my suprisingly , the crab was very fresh ! For those who know me , when i eat seafood , my lip will swollen and sometimes it swollen because the seafood is not fresh ! But after I ate finish the crab , I did not have any swollen or any allegies reaction !

I ask the person in charge about the crab ! He mention that this crab is about 800 g and it cost about $48 + if I am not wrong . And I notice they don't have any basket to keep crabs which you can see outside when you eat seafood , he mention that usually people want to eat crab they will call in 3 days in advance and they will go collect crab ! This may be one of the reason why it is so fresh & also may be the reason why so fresh is because of good supplier !

The crab is super nice ! I tell you , really no regret for coming down to eat ! I already told my colleagues and my daddy about it and I will be bringing my family there to eat ! Despite the place so far away from my house , but I think it is worth it : )
Yummy food confirm got to sacrifice something.

PRAWNS FRUITS SALAD 
Very interesting concept created by their own chef ! They actually put vegetable , fruits and seafood inside ! The pink color sauce that you seen inside the picture is actually strawberry Jam and for me , in the past i love taking sweet stuff and now i seldom take ! When i took the first mouth , i find that it is too sweet for my liking ! Other than the sweetness of the Jam, i love the prawns with the fruits & vegetable ! The taste is different & the picture prawns look like super dry but actual tasting is not. The prawns is very fresh too ! The freshness does not cause any itchiness at my lips as i am allergies  to seafood. For those who love sweet stuff and seafood , you can order this salad and try !


After finishing the crab , i managed to clean my hand and take a picture of my finishing photo of the crab ! I don't take the shell meat that's why that is the only thing left on the plate other than the sauce ! This is how nice Cheese Milky Crab is ! Eat till there is nothing left. While i am typing this , i am already feeling hungry and can't wait to go there again and eat this crab ! 

Other than Chinese food , i tried their Western Delight food too ! 
This is how their stall look like and the variety of choices to choose from ! 
You will be shocked when you see the price of the food ! Super affordable compare to those in the coffee shop ! Scroll down more and i will tell you why ! 

Here are the list of western food they are selling .


For wrap they have Ham & chicken breast meat !
This is how a actual set will look like ! If you are wondering why only got two favorite each , because Cindy and i can't eat much too ! We just eat just nice for us to taste it ! I am surprised both of us managed to eat finish almost all !


CHICKEN BREAST WRAP 

I seriously love this because I have been on diet for a month and I am still continuing . Not in a strict diet but somehow can eat a bit sinful as going super strict really require discipline and also for your bodu to adopt to changes . If you are like me , you can order this chicken breast meat . It taste awesome !

Not too dry ! Is quite juicy one ! The wrap is not those thick type where you will feel very dry after eating. It is super awesome when you place inside your mouth. Just so nice !

Price : $5.00 !


HAM WRAP 
Sorry for the blur picture 

I don know why it will turn out to be like this :( I need someone to teach me how to use my camera , I too lazy to go explore myself ! I try to adjust on the spot but still can't take a nice picture of ham wrap ! 

But nevertheless , no photo for good food does not mean the food is not good ! This ham is awesome ! 
For people who like mayo will love this . Half sinful , half healthy meal ! Especially the fresh lectures makes it taste awesome as a whole. 

Price : $5.00 ! 


SALMON SPAG WITH HERBS 
First time eating this and i am seriously loving it . Salmon is healthy and expensive fish ! Added it with herbs make it sound like it is even healthier & more expensive because of the ingredient being used ! I thought they selling only $5 , the Salmon will taste so - so only ! But they really prove me wrong ! It really FRESH ! No Joke ! If the salmon is not fresh , I think i will be very sian about it because i love cooked salmon ! I don't eat raw one.

It is only $5 ! 
Where can you get such a good price outside ! There are more choice of western ! 

Overall experience was AWESOME ! I would recommend you to come and try out their CRAB & Western Food ! At first , i thought they invite me to come down for food tasting is because their food is not nice , that's why need to do some advertisement but the fact is NOT ! Their FOOD IS SUPER DUDE NICE , AFFORDABLE & YUMMY !

DIE DIE ALSO MUST TRY ! 


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments