SPONSORED GENTING TRIP WITH FAMILY

By Unknown - August 04, 2013

Thanks Nuffnang and Genting for sponsoring me 3 D 2 N to Genting Malaysia ! 
I participate in their blogging / twitter competition and i won two pair and manage to 
bring my family there . This would be my second time coming to Genting and first 
time with my Family ! :) 


I will be taking Grassland bus ! At first i thought it would be those which got TV , but 
quite disappointed they don't have . If want then got to pay for $30 each ! Despite myself having 
4 ticket, i did not use another two because it is under different bus company therefore ,
i pay cash for two bus ride ! So i just pay $140 for the bus ticket ! 

First time taking Grassland bus , hopefully will not be disappointed ! 


VIP bus ! 
The space for leg is spacious and comfortable :)
But if there is an personal television to watch any show i want , it would be 
even better ! 



After a few hours ride , finally we are able to come down to have our lunch ! 
daddy bought for us these , i do not know what does it called ! 
But then my daddy bought about 5 of it as he worry that we will feel
hungry when we are on the way up to Genting ! 
When my daddy is with me , i do not need to worry about being hungry ! 


For me every time i come here i will eat this cushy waffle ! 


One shot photo with my younger sister :)




After we reach , we got to Q up to get the room key , this is something i really don't
like is about waiting ! I waited for about close to one hour ! Why they 
don't want to have some system which is advance check in :(  I requested for side 
by side room and they gave me level 4 , the air outside is super smelly therefore i did 
not open the window :( 
here are some of the photo of the room ! Super small 
and i am disappointed that there are not bath tub ! 


The toilet ! 



While waiting for my daddy to get ready , my sister and i cam-whore inside the hotel room !
Just scroll down to enjoy those photo ! 


This is what we do when we have nothing to do ! 


Trying to show our muscle !



After that we head down to have our dinner :) 

Did not manage to take our dinner because the food was really bad and the price is 
really expensive ! I think now when we go Genting we must eat fast food which is more reasonable than Restaurant man ! After dinner , my parent went back to the room 
to have an early rest , therefore i alone went shopping ! Check out what great buy i got
at Genting ! 


I bought an esprit cardigan at a sales at RM 10 which mean Singapore $4 + ! 
Famous amos cookies at only RM 6 ( if i am not wrong ) 
Really cheap ! :) 



I brought two masks to Genting as i will be doing masks with my younger sister ! 
I think this is the first time doing it ! :) 


Cam whore with the cotton candy which costs me Rm 3 ! 
Suppose to be quite big but then my sister put it into the fridge and don't know how 
it become smaller !


My sister took my camera to take a photo of herself ! 
Cam whore girl like me :) 



Since i have nothing to do after i bath , i just keep taking photo of myself !
Since my hair is so nice and neat ! 




our masks time ! Inside an cold room doing masks is the best ! 


My sister seems to be enjoying and she can just sleep with the masks on! 




After masks , my younger sister told me that she is feeling hungry so i 
brought her down to buy some food ! We manage to buy Mac & Hot dog which is 
her favorite ! I guess only during holiday i will buy so much fast food for her ! 
Bought my sister her favorite cheese hot dog ! 



Happy us ! :) 
After dinner , rest a while , watch some show before we head off to bed ! 
This is my first time my sister sleeping with me alone! 




Rise & Shine people ! We woke up at 7 am in the morning and head down to 
have break fast ! :) 


These are the photo i took ! 


My Younger sister :) 


Took the things we want to eat for our breakfast ! :) 
Did not manage to eat much as i dislike the place which filled with so many people 
and is very noisy ! After we finish our food , we head down to check out what are the place 
we going to play ! 


Kinda of regret that time i did not play while i was with my blogger friends :( 
and since this time round i am coming with my family , i doubt anyone would want to 
go up with me to play , so i guess i got to wait the next time when i come with my friend ! 



Forever self shot ! 


My daddy & My Aunty 



some photo of the "mall" itself ! 


 Since is too early almost all the shop is not open yet , therefore we do not know 
where to go after our breakfast , so we head out to enjoy the cold wind ! My sister and i 
cam-whore together ! :) 


 Set my camera on the timer so that i can took picture of everyone without 
bothering another one else ! At that time also not much people around , wanted 
to take picture with polo-raid but then there is no nice view to take picture ! 


 My Aunt , My daddy , my sister and myself 
This is the only time we manage to take photo together as other timing we 
were shopping , slacking inside hotel or eating and usually when eating i don't like 
lot of photo when eating with family ! 



 Did not realize my sister expression until i enlarge this photo! 
So funny , my sister is same like me endless facial expression ! 


Random shot of the sky ! Nothing special but i feel it is nice ! 




At first sister want to play indoor but then no one going to play with her as it is mostly for kids . 
So at the end we say want to go strawberry farm and we went to check the Taxi and it is 
so expensive and we went to source out to take shuttle bus then cable car but then the timing is too late so at the end we decided just to stay in to shop and eat only . 

I personally want to play outdoor but then no one can come down with me so i give it a miss ! 
Since no shop have open yet , we all went back to hotel to sleep for a while and 
shop at about 11 am when the shop are almost open ! 



Happy girl with her ice - cream ! 



Coming outdoor to enjoy the wind and also to watch people playing the flying coaster 



Spotted this cute tiger outside the exist of the theme park and both of us just went to 
take picture with it . It is just way too cute for us not to take picture with ! 


I know my sister want to play a ride , so i ask her whether she want to play indoor 
roller coaster a not ? At first she say she don't want because she is scared and this is also her first 
time therefore , i told her i will be sitting with her (of cos ) , then she agreed to go play ! 


 Waiting for our turn to seat the indoor roller coaster 
Despite being just a kid ride , i also quite scared LOL. 


 I bet my sister can't wait to get onto the ride ! 


 Finally we are up on the ride , and when it just start my sister keep shouting " Jie, 
i very scared " and i just hold her tight beside me and tell her nothing to be afraid
and i just keep talking to her to draw her attention away but she till keep shouting that she is scared ! But nevertheless , but after the roller coaster , she say she enjoyed it a lot and when i ask her whether she want to go second round , she say don't want ! HAHAHA ! 


My sister favorite bubble glum ! 
in this trip , she keep eating bubble glum , can tell that she really love it a lot ! 
I remember the time when we reach inside Malaysia we manage to head down to their 
" 7 eleven" to buy bubble glum ! 




While i am watching show ( you can see from the picture below )
she ask my permission to take my camera and cam-whore , i found a lot of her cam-whore 
photo inside and i did not post all the photo if not this post will be full of her picture ! 



 Watching show like a boss ! 


My sister bought her favorite toy which i bought for her to Genting ! By the way ,
this photo is taken by my sister :) 


All is her favorite ! 


I am kinda of regret that i actually agreed to stay at the lower level 
because once i open the window is smelly air instead of the "normal air" and most of the time 
i did not open the window until the last two days in Genting ! 
Next time i come back to Genting again i know where to choose ! 


The night before the last day we going to leave Genting and back to Singapore ,
my sister and i plan not to sleep so early and we will just go shop and play 
all we can , while my daddy went back to the hotel early ! 



Enjoy the FREE air - con before going back to Singapore  




Spotted THIS ( don know what does it called) while we are shopping around ! 
It is kinda of boring nothing to do , so at the end we head back to Hotel and watch our 
show then head bed early !

these is my sister buy from the shopping we did ! 

Overall , i would say that the whole trip was so - so only ! Plus now everything in 
Genting is so expensive and the thing which i am most disappointed is the hotel :( 
Next time when i come i only the expectation ! 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments