OLDIES CONCERT 2013

By Unknown - August 22, 2013



 Hello everyone , finally i am back from blogging ! The reason for being busy is because
of my Final Year Project , Understanding Test and also dance practice  FOR this 
coming Sunday 25 August 2013 at
 1 Jurong West Street 91 , Basement 4 Main Auditorium
City Harvest Church ! This coming Sunday Dialect church will be having their 
Oldies Concert 2013 and i will be dancing for a few songs ! :) 




 This is actually the flyer for this Oldies Concert !

 I am really looking forward to 
the actual day which is this coming Sunday , seeing so many people coming to see the concert 
and i am still praying & believing that my daddy will be coming to watch me dance :) 
I volunteer to help out with this concert is not because i want to  dance but the main reason
is to serve GOD ! This concert will be having different songs not just the current 
trend but also oldies and it will be mixture of Chinese & dialect songs ! So start 
inviting your friends , family to come to watch this Oldies Concert 2013





 Here are some of the photo which is taken during our dance practice , i will not 
share so much yet because after the concert i am planning to do up a post to share 
my journey to prepare for the concert ! :) 



 I really hope to see everyone of you who is reading my blog right now to come down to 
watch me perform :) This is actually my first time just dancing on the stage because 
previously when i go up to stage it is just cheer-leading and some mixture of dance but this 
time round is just DANCE . I am feeling excited and scared at the same time because
is my first time dancing , therefore i hope you guys can come support me :) 
see you there ! 



Oldies Concert 2013 
Sunday 25 Aug 2013 , Jurong west Street 91 Level B4 
4PM - 6 PM 
:) 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments