SEOUL GARDEN HOT POT NEW MENU HAVE LAUNCHED

By Unknown - August 01, 2013

Before i start writing about anything, i would like to first thank Seoul Garden 
for having CNOS 2 Bloggers here for food tasting and also an opportunity to be 
featured in Teengaes Magazine too ! 

So here i am at Cineleisure Orchard Seoul Garden ! :) 




 The sitting area inside :) 




I thought i will be late because i spend quite a lot of time on my eye liner drawing , i 
want to have an different kind instead of just those normal one drawing one line only ! I come about 
on time and that timing , there is only Pamela , Natalie and Myself . we manage to catch up with each 
other as it is quite a while since we last meet and chit chat ! so while waiting , i just take a quick 
shot of ourselves ! This area is a good place as there is a huge mirror beside and we can 
cam-whore whole day ! 





After a while , they actually ask what drinks we want to drink and i actually have 
a really tough time choosing drinks because all seems to be really nice ! 
Like Free Flow Cinnamon Tea ( Hot / Cold ) , Peach and Mango Tea , Iced Lime tea 
and Sparkling Sour Plum. Finally i choose Ginseng Wolf-berry because it is kind of new to me and 
i don't mind trying something unusual. therefore when it arrived on my table , first time 
come into my mind , was tiger beer lookalike ! But when i took the first slip , i fall in love 
with the drink and all the ingredient inside are real and it is not those fake kind type ! 
I would recommend you guys to drink this as it is also good for health ! 


I will rate Ginseng Wolf Berry 10/10 ! 




Me enjoying drinking ! I think i can just finish within a few minutes but i got to save some
space inside my stomach for food later on ! Can't wait to try the food as they have change 
their menu already , the last time when i come down to eat was the CNOS 2 food tasting too , 
you can check out the post at this link : 

Totally can't wait to try their new food ! :) 





 Let's welcome Jonathan !
He gave us an brief introduction of this food tasting and a bit of information about the 
Seoul garden new Menu and Seoul Garden is moving into more Korea food like Kimgaru Rice
 , Pan fried Korea Seafood and many more ! You can scroll down later to enjoy more photo of food and my advice to you is to prepare an tissue paper with you in-case you droop !






and next up speaker will be Roy Goh an executive director for P.U.S.H Music Pte Ltd International 

 Let's welcome Roy ! he was sharing about Seoul Garden and P.U.S.H collaboration ! 

P.U.S.Hmusic Records Pte Ltd (PUSH) is an independent Recording Label Company 

established in Singapore since 2002. This collaboration is to give a local talent a chance and 
i heard him saying that he will be bringing about 20 dancer down to Korea for a competition ! 
In Singapore there should be more company who gave Singapore talent a chance to 
show their talent as everyone is given an gift ( Talent etc) by God :) 

Those people who want to learn vocal lesson or even K pop dance you can actually 

check out their website for information : 
http://www.pushmusic.biz/html/courses.html

I want to learn how to Sing , can they sponsor me courses ? 
*Hint Hint ! 










and next up speaker will be Coach Joshua Luke aka style personality coach, those people
who watch 女人我最大 , you should have seen him before ! 
He was sharing with us 
about Korea make up , and Pamela will be the model ! he is sharing about 
warm and cool colors. 





He was talking about some of the product and all of us just take our camera out to take 
picture of it and he is damn fast and keep posting with the product with his right angle 
so that he will look good in the picture ! That's what he told me about ! 





And finally i manage get a good shot of him posing with the product ! :) 




And he started to put make up for Pamela ! 
The end product Pamela really look even more Korea ! :) 
If you would like to learn Professional image , Corporate dressing , Personal grooming 
and many more else , you can check out his website Signature image academy at : 





 Photo time with Amanda ! 
Manage to take photo in between breaks if not later when everyone leaving then there is no 
time to take an individual photo ! I love taking individuals photo with my friends , because 
all these reminds as an memories to me :) So don't judge me for being an thick skin to ask for 
photo's ! 





Everyone of us are able to choose one main dish ! 
Same thing happened again , i have a tough time choosing what i want to eat and i also 
listen to my other blogger friend advice to see what is nice to eat ? But not only me facing 
difficulties but they themselves also , therefore we took quite a while to decide ! Since i have 
never eat their seafood hotpot before , i decided to give Premium Seafood Hot Pot an try ! 

I love the soup man , i can just finish drinking it and it goes well with the rice ! Usually all these hot pot ,

they have not much of ingredient but i am shocked to see so many ingredient especially 
the abalone ( there are more than 8 piece inside) and all are not small one but those medium size !
Those people who can't take spicy you can choose this dish ! Damn nice ! 
Must try ! 

i would rate Premium Seafood Hot Pot an 10/10 !


This dish cost : $15.90 









 This dish is order by other blogger ! I never try it myself because i love my Premium seafood too 
much till i have no time to try others ! But i did try before their Bap and i love this very much ,
and this Soft Shell crab look really look worth the price because is not really so small , the 
size is just right ! You can see the picture below to see how big and cute the crab is. 

This dish cost : $ 13.90 







 here is the soft shell crab ! 
Say hello to all my readers out there ! :)
( haha , LAME ! ) 





This is also another dish that other blogger have ordered are Marinated Beef Hotpot !
I also didnt try , the reason is the same as above but from the picture you see , and the actual
view of this hot pot myself , i can say that those amount of ingredient is really worth the money ! 
This dish is also suitable for those people who can't take spicy like me :) 

This dish cost : $12.90 







  This is also another dish that i did not order but i did try to soup ! I think is alright for me 
but if i were to drink the whole thing i don't think i am able to make it ! I need to have 
plain water beside of me and this will explain how bad my take of spicy is ! 

This dish cost: $11.90 






 Baby Octopus , Cucumber Namul & Kimchi Pickles 
Out of so many my favorite will be Baby octopus , can you believe i actually finish 
2 an a half plate of them even though each bloggers are entitled to one only! HEEHEE ! 
Because there are blogger who don't eat ! But all i can say that it is super nice ! 
All these slide dishes can be eat individuals or go with your rice ! :) 

I will rate Baby octopus , Cucumber Namul , Kimchi Pickles 9/10 ! 


This dishes cost : $4.90 each ! 






 Myself and Natalie :) 
Super loud girl and when she is around , her voice is like everywhere ! HAHA ! 





 Cam-whore with my favorite side dish ! 




 Crispy Chicken Nuggets i think is every favorite and when Nuggets come into your mind 
the shape is totally different and this look more like an popcorn !  But nevertheless , this 
Nuggets is not oily and it taste super nice !  I think it will taste better if there is an sweet and sour 
sauce or mayonnaise ! 

I will rate Crispy chicken nuggets  9/10 ! 


This dish cost : $5.90





 Pan Fried Korea seafood Glass noodle i never try before , but when i first try i love 
the softness of the noodle and just finishing up one plate , it will make you feel full ! This is 
my first time trying and i fall in love with it , i will be back for this soon ! 

I will rate Pan Fried Korea Seafood Glass house 10/10 ! 

This dish cost : $8.90 





Chicken Bulggogi i have try myself before and i love it a lot ! Just order this , drink and 
a side dish will be more than enough ! :) Maybe more choice of dessert will be even better 
because personally every dish i eat i will always want to have an dessert ! 

I will rate Chicken Bulggogi 9/10 ! 

this dish costs : $11.90 if i am not wrong 





 All these Korea Food is cook by Seoul Garden Korea Chef ! 
The one who is in this picture ! He was greeting us with Korea but i only understand the greeting part 
other than that , i know nothing . But in the midst of us , some bloggers knows Korea :) 
Cool right ? 





 In this outlets this waitress also from Korea ! So cool right ? 
Both of them will be showing us how to stir well for the Bibim Bap ! In our table 
only Vivan eating that so it will work well for her while the rest of us will be enjoying seeing 
them the way of mixing ! 





 This is how it look like while mixing ! There will be a sauce given to mixed :) 
After mixing it will taste super awesome that you will be dying for the 
second plate :) 





Deep Fried Mandu , it can be known as an fried dumpling ! 
Usually when i see fried dumpling , i will think of super oily dripping down but 
to my surprise , when i pick it up there is not oil and when i get into my first bite , there 
is not really oily compared to outside when you eat ! It may not be healthy but at 
least there is not much oil ! 

I will rate Deep Fried Mandu 8/10  ! 


This dish cost : $5.90







Marinated Sliced Chicken
This dish is a bit spicy for me so i tend to just eat a few piece of meat and 
i stop eating already. For me i think the meat is just right for my taste 
without any dryness if not after a few piece i will be spamming water non stop ! 

i will rate Marinated Sliced Chicken 7/10 ! 

This dish cost $11.90 ! 







Marinated Sliced Beef 
I took a bit for tasting and the beef was tender , not so hard and not so soft 
is just nice for my tasting ! I was too full to finish up everything because i already 
eat a lot of things and if i am not full i will be sure to finish up everything , I am 
a beef lover :) 

I will rate Marinated Sliced beef a 8/10 ! 

This dish costs $12.90 








Left photo : Pamela , Amanda and Myself 
Right photo : Myself , Vivian and Clinton 





Xue Ling . JoJo . Pamela 
Three beautiful ladies :) 






left : Myself and Clinton 
Right :myself and Xue ling 







Left & Right : Myself and Angela 







Cam-whore time with myself when i can ! 
Love this picture as i look pretty in my opinion ! 
Love my make up , my hair do on that day ! People have been commenting that 
i have been dressing very girl girl , but i think i am more to having my own style and 
i just love the way i dress :) Hopefully i will have more discipline to make up 
when i am out with friends , shopping , events and church :) 






White Fungus sweet soup is there dessert ! I love it because after all those food , we
can finally drink something light into our body into our digesting system to make them "feel
more comfortable and less hardworking" ! 

I will rate White Fungus sweet soup 9/10 ! 


This dessert selling at $ 3.50 ! 






Photo credit to Seoul Garden Singapore ! 


Group photo with CNOS Bloggers & Coach Joshua Luke & Roy Goh ! 
I hope to have more Seoul Garden event so that i can meet more CNOS 2 bloggers ! 






Photo credit to Seoul Garden Singapore ! 

This photo is taken when ..... 

You will get to know when you stay tune to Seoul Garden Facebook page ! 
The link i will put it below ! 
https://www.facebook.com/SeoulGardenSingapore
Something you should be looking forward to ! 





Photo credit to Seoul Garden Singapore ! 

I have enjoyed myself very much and you should head down to Seoul Garden 

at Cineleisure Orchard to try out those i have recommended with your friends and family 
members ! Check out Seoul garden facebook page for more promotion or events  at : 
https://www.facebook.com/SeoulGardenSingapore !





  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments