SIGNATURE STONE RESTAURANT

By Unknown - August 08, 2013

Thanks to Open rice for the inviting me to Signature Stone Restaurant for food tasting ! 

Signature Stone Restaurant is located at 
729 Havelock Road Singapore 6271 9918 ! 

People like me so blur never heard before this road name , i would recommend you to 
check out online to get how to get there , because when i reach Tiong Bahru i use 
my goggle map to search for the place and it is not working therefore , i got to keep restarting 
the map and finally able to work a bit and through my estimation and the help
from Calvin i manage to find my way through :) 

When i reach the restaurant , i realize that the restaurant is actually quite near 
to the MRT station ! Is rather a short walking distances ! 



This is rather an cool name restaurant ! 
Signature Stone Restaurant !

This is how Signature Stone Restaurant  look like ! 


From the previous open rice food tasting , i got keep their items especially the 
fan , super useful for me man ! Especially when i head out for an excursion
i will bring the fan out and it make me feel cooler in the hot weather ! 

This time round their fan is even better man , plastic type , will last longer HAHA !
And this time round they have more things and it look super cute especially the sticker part ! 
Is actually an encouragement for me when i am rushing to finish my Final Year Project ! 

  
Home made water chestnut drink 

Was served when i arrived a few minutes later , the taste of the drink is really homemade 

which does not taste really too sweet , like those you buy from outside. But i think the drink 
would be better if it is really cold ! Maybe my parent generation will like but for youth like me 
*ahem ! Will prefer something really more cold ! 

I would give Home Made Water Chestnut drink an 9/10 ! 



The lady who is mixing the rice , is actually the boss of the restaurant Ariel Tan !
She told us that when the dish is still hot is best to mixed it and it would taste even better 
if add the black sauce which is already on the table ! She also told us that we will be able
to taste some cushy bites rices !I bet kids and teenages will love it ! 

All their dishes does not have MSG inside and all their dishes they use the bone to 
boiled to make. 



Stone Pot Bacon & Cheese Rice 

This dish is not ordered by me , but other bloggers ! The bloggers was nice 
to share a small portion with the other bloggers :) So that we can actually 
give an rating and to recommend whether is it nice a not ? 

I am not really a very cheesier person , but to me this dish cheese is not really strong
and is just right for my tasting ! Maybe those who love cheese will love this 
dish ! You all should come down and try ! 

I would give Stone Pot Bacon & Cheese Rice  an 8/10 ! 



 Stone Pot Chicken 

This is the dish that i ordered which Calvin recommended to me when he ask me for 
my choice out of three main dish if i am not wrong ! Out of so many ingredient inside , 
i love the chicken meat ( Its is not oily at all) and the bite on the meat is not hard or too soft 
is just nice and added with the dark sauce it make the whole dish taste even nicer ! 

I would give Stone Pot Chicken an 9/10 ! 




Happy girl with her food :) 
Didn't know why my hair is not in a tip top condition :( 
I actually did style before i left home , never mind , next time i should style better ! 
Practice make perfect ! 

You must be thinking what so different about their clay-pot rice with those selling outside ?
Is actually the typical clay-pot rice does not have much crispy rice and this clay pot they are 
using is more suitable and able to warm the food. It will make it have the crispy rice even at the end of eating ! Amazing right ? 



Stone Pork Chicken, Longans & Black Bean Soup 

I totally recommend everyone to try this soup ! Super Super Nice ! 
I actually drink up quite a lot of it and it is nice because i have never drink 
a soup with added longans ? Don't you think is something special ? 
Longans actually make the song taste sweeter ! 

I would give Stone Pork Chicken, Logans & Black Bean Soup  an 10*/10 ! 





Wine Chicken 

This dish is spicy at the back of the taste , inside the soup they have chili ! maybe this 
dish is more suitable to those people who love chili, people like me who do not take 
too spicy stuff will not like. But the good thing about this dish is that the ingredient inside 
there is a lot of chicken meat and mushroom ! chicken meat onces again i love it so much ! 

I would give Wine Chicken an 8/10 ! 



Onion Cheese Mushroom Omelette 

First come into my mind when i hear Cheese Omelette , i was like will the egg super cheesy ?
but to my surprise when i ask the boss , she say that the cheese put inside is very little only 
as the cheese is for the smell only ! I like the taste of it , it feel gentle on the tongue ! 

I would give Onion Cheese Mushroom Omelette an 9/10 ! 


The boss home made Chili with their own receipt ! 
Spicy * 


All the bloggers is filling so full ! Because everyone is been served one portion of main dish 
each plus a few sides ! That point of time , i feel like sleeping already because i am way too full ! 


Meet a friendly blogger Shirley ! :) 
And want to thank for the ride that night ! 


When i heard there will be dessert ! I from my tiredness came back to alive ! 
Because i love dessert ! And in my own opinion , after every meal there should be an dessert serve
if not it will not be completed ! From this picture you should be able to guess what dessert is this 
right ?

Mango ice - cream
Home-made one and you can't find it from outside and the mango 
is from Thailand ! :) The ice cream is smooth and you can taste the real fruits inside 
too ! How i wish i can bring home for my family to try as they love mango too ! 
Or i can bring them down to try !

I would give Mango Ice-Cream  an 10*/10 ! 


 I am alive when i see this yummy Mango Ice Cream ! 



 looks yummy right ! 


 With the boss Ariel :) 
Local entrepreneur ! Do support ! :) 


 Cam whore while other bloggers is busy chatting ! 



here are also some of the bloggers i met on that day ! :) 
Nice meeting you guys ! 





 Overall , today food tasting was awesome as i manage to meet a lot of new bloggers, meet
Calvin after so many months and also to eat good food and to share it 
with my readers ! 

If you would want to know more about the restaurant , do feel free to check out 
their website: 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments