By Unknown - February 28, 2011

With the birthday GIRL JACE
21th birthday ;)




The toilet was really big and nice . and i am cam-whore
inside her toilet LOL.


Lots of variety of FOOD !


MY FOOD ;D

Having Dargonboat training in the morning . today we were rowing long distance ,
and i cant say that today water training not really that tired compare to last week
and i manage to survive the whole water training & now the thing i am
afraid of is actually land training ! Running was great and i manage to run till the point
without stopping until when running back half-way , my heart suddenly pain and no choice
i got to walk and while i jog slowly , my heart start to hurt ;(
-
i went down straight to my mummy place and thanks for the chicken chop meal
and today i have an long chat talking with my mummy and she tell
me a lot of family stuff and how i wish the time will just stop there and i would want to listen to
her but no choice i got to leave to go Toa Payo and buy present for friends birthday
party later on .
-
head off to Jace birthday party and it was really tiring day for me , and i
dont wish to take MRT home then i call my mummy for help and she got her friend
to come chalet to drive me home ;] thanks uncle , i am going to get for him
something next week as i feel gulity about it when he contact me i sms him and say that
my hp no battery but i didnt know was him as a guy keep sms me job and i find
him damn irritating that why i will reply that ;(
hope he will not angry ;(
-
whole journey back was safe and sound ;)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments