By Unknown - February 15, 2011

mr handsome xian feng !
LOL.

he is my classmate !


mr strongman ! ;)


he is my cg member ;)


no ! he is my cool friend ;)

Wonder what kind of guy i LIKE ?
----------------------------------------------------------------
1st : The guys must love GOD wholeheartedly
2nd: Love his family
3rd : Love me & my family ;)
-
for physically description :
* Tall , * Dark skin color , * talkative
I think that's all ! ha-ha
i got someone in mind ! but cannot share here .
? want to know ? come and ask me ;)
------------------------------------------------------------------



Happy Valentine day to all my beloved friends ;)
especially my cell-group members , classmates like Sheryl , Willi , Vincent , Esther,
Andy , Jia Rong , Leo . they had never fail to make me angry ! LOL .
just kidding la . they never fail to make me laugh non-stop and Sheryl had never fail
to lent me her listening ear for all my complain ;)
and i treasure those people who always be there for me !
I HOPE YOU GUYS LOVE THE LITTLE TOKEN I GAVE YOU GUYS !
ILOVEYOUPEOPLE !
-----------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments