By Unknown - July 03, 2010










working half-day tonight . luckily today i did open the shop fast enough man . didnt know that my boss came down early to interview people . and this girl came for interview . first impression to me is good , and she is a sweet looking girl =] and then my boss came to tell me that he still cannot find someone suitable , and he ask me , once i have the timetable of my school then sms him. he will arrange me to work . edison came down to interview too . my boss say he is shy and have no experience =( but hope he will get the job as my boss need people to work for him !
i closed shop @ 6 pm then i went straight down to meet jo-ann at boonlay . then we went to buy some stuff then head down to angeline house for CELL-GROUP MEETING ! And we play games =] today cell-group meeting was fun and after cg , we went home together .
tomorrow wil be a long day for me again . going training 2pm-4pm after that going service , then later on , go home straight i think . got to have enough rest for sunday training !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments