By Unknown - July 04, 2010




was really tired today man . got to wake up at 6 plus , as i be meeting wai hong at jurong east at 6.55am ? and i keep slacking on my bed thinking , should i go for dragonboat trainning ? but of cos i be going man ! I LOVE DB TO THE MAX ! then went to meet waihong , head down to kallang for training . today training was really shiok but tiring like hell man . my whole body is aching but I LIKE ! i working on my muscle =)

after training , i went off to bedok to meet joshua & joycelyn . but at the end , they are late -_- !
and i just went to take bus to east coast park my own . guess what ? i saw michelle and we took bus together there , and we bought down to wrong stop . and i keep pressing the wrong stop bell. Thank God the uncle never angry man , if not next time dont ever think of taking the bus anymore.

reach east coast park ! we went to find a place and settle down . and there are people who play card and also people riding bicycle =] and we took picture & i get to know a lot of people today =] .

around 4 plus , i left the place with joycelyn . and i have a nice chat with her about me leaving legacy . because i dont find any purpose and passion on it. and i finding myself wasting time . i can die for db but not cheerleading . mybe cheerleading is something i just want to performance for one time but not those long term hardcore training. for now on , i wll concentrate more on my dragonboat !

went to my gugu house . and have a nice time with her & a great dinner .
slack her house until 9.45pm then i take train home . i was SUPER SUPER TIRED !

can anyone just drive me home >????

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments