By Unknown - July 06, 2010




actually we are having EOP meeting & dicussion . but guess what ?
everyone is talking among themselves -_- ! HAHAH . but then we still got do our project nicely and also nice PHOTO of turtle . i think she going to kill me when i going to show her , this picture =]
thanks black for buying me the colourful biscutt . i am super super hungry in class .
and now cannot anyhow leave the class to go buy stuff . as the canteen all these places are FAR & lift got many many people . then waiting time DAMN LONG!
After school , went to work and amanda friend came to meet me to take stock from me . and i was so busy opening shop until i forget i meeting her. and when she ask me if i am amanda friend , i immediatly say no. until a while , i remember then i quickly pass her stuff . i am super super blur ! today sales was really good ! 5 hours i hit $110 =]


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments