By Unknown - July 30, 2010





edison say this picture is cool ! but i dont feel that its is okay ! hahahaha .
face kind of FATTY ! ohman , its time for me to cut down oily
food / fast food , i should eat more healthy food =D
Morning wake up , and i didnt see sheryl and guess what ? i sms her
then she tell me she is inside the toliet wahahah her room is FEAKING cold ~
and i didnt caught a flu even though i sleeping direct from the AIR-CON !
then later on , drink hot milo & also bun .
after school , i went to teck whye and get medicine for my daddy
he called me and say that he having bad stomachach =(
when i reach home , i heartach to see him suffereing like that
guys , do keep praying for my daddy alright ??
then i went home sleep a while , then when i wake up , i thought its is morning
but when i check my phone , is only 8 plus -_- ! ! then when to eat my dinner
SUPER HUNGRY RIGHT NOW !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments