By Unknown - May 16, 2010


Meeting dennis to go service together . and to
my suprise i saw alison message ! guess what ?
she told me that TEAM b have get into semi-final .
i was really happy at the point of time & i went to pack my
bag and went off to service today .

And today service was really great !
i enjoy myself ! and then after service ,
me , samuel ong , dennis & peter hua went to take train
they going to FITTING . woohooo
samuel ong going to wear pink colour suit !
and then i rush down to singapore river =) thanks to bryan for
buying soya Bean drinks and Bread for me , thanks Bro !

a while only , warm up and straight down to the starting line !
and my team was really well-prepared. and guess what >?
we got 2nd , our compeititor are those school team and
those strong team . I am proud of my ladies team ! we fight all the way to
the ending point . even though we didnt make it to final , but
i am still very happy . we going to train even harder alright ??
after POS i am going to start my hard-core training =]

after race , i went to meet samuel ong to head down sp
together . strecting was really painful man . i think i need to rest
more . muscle 0 aching ! and today i was happy that i manage to do lot of
stunt , i am manage to overcome the CHEER STUNT ! and guess what ?
we change and i now need to learn & overcome the stunts.
was not in a good mood today due to something ...

after training , i went home straight . =)
tml i got to wake up super early . going to CE for sexuality talk !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments