By Unknown - May 27, 2010

ASIA CONFERENCE START TODAY !

ETP DAY today . got to wake up realy early and
guess what ? i reach at 8am ! while i reach school @8.,30am
and got to set up and everything . was tiring and i did enjoy myself
playing - making sandwishes & ice blended .
seldom you will see me doing food .
Having POM exam today , was easy for section B but
for section A MCQ abit diffcult as i never really study . and
i was in sleeping mood and last to think much .
tiring brain i have =(

around 2.30pm , i left the school and went to clementi
post office to mailed out GEO LENS ! and then i rush to
clementi to meet up with yong li . and i sleep in the train . super
tired . we went to tabao SUBWAY to eat ! SUBWAY MELT !
woohooo ..
is nice man !

preparation for tonight SHOW CASE
opening of ASIA CONFERENCE !
thanks to suzan putting make -up for me &
thanks to chin hock for styling my hair for me !
LOVE YOU GUYS !

today we put up a good show . everything went up !
and a saw a lot of pastor and lead singer behind the stage .
woohooo . nice one man ! =))

after performance , i recieve a call from my daddy =((
he told me he is flying to oversea tonight and i was
really shocked and i walk out of articles room crying away !
i really dont want my daddy go oversea . i really damn sad that
i dont have much time spent with him as i am busy with training
& thanks to samuel listening to me . and all his encourgement !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments