By Unknown - May 07, 2010

Knowing today is a important day for me whereby i have to complete
my powerpoint and be confident when i am presenting & guess what ?
my team did not really done a good job , but i still want to thank them !
they are NONE other then : willi teng , vincent tan , sheryl tan & me (MYSELF) ! woohooo
was THANK GOD that the team infront of us took a lot of time and teacher told us if we want to change to monday and present ? my team & i was super HAPPY ! mean we got more time to prepare and do a better job this time round ! =)

after tat , went to ETP hub slack & have a great lunch ! MALAY FOOD ! is nice !
and then later on heading down to LT for study skills talk !
at the beginning was a intersting course , but when time goes by , the lesson getting boring and people tend to become impatient . i am one of them ! I AM A PERSON WITHOUT PATIENT !
wahahahha . i tend to want to sleep in class but i cant as i am seating infornt of the speaker ! ?

after that , i went straight to boonlay to meet j0 . we went to eat MAC ! i am craving for !
and have a great chit-chat and shopping of cos . wanted to buy a lot of stuff but i
am going to save money ! stop spenting !?! I bought a MOTHER DAY cup for my mummy !
this coming sunday i am going to visit my mummy =) this year is a super busy year and i have not time to look for my mummy ! i really miss her ='( !!

CELL-GROUP MEETING !
kenneth is leading the GAMES ! woohooo
nice one man kenneth . and he done a great job ! * CLAP CLAP !
and today sermon was a GREAT one . really speak into my problem that i faced recently.

AFTER CELL-GROUP MEETING , went to jurong point NTUC to get
bread & drinks for my brother & daddy as they are going prawing on tml !
instead of fishing , i am going for JCI meeting tml @ 8am quesstown !

-- time will show me the answer ! =))

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments