By Unknown - May 10, 2010

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY !

wanted to go for LAND TRAINING . but i am really that tired
and at last didnt went -_- ! so sorry waihong & bryan ! i am
suppose to meet them @ jurong east mrt station .
i was not really feeling good , and today sun was great but then
after OUR BELOVED PRINCESS wendy dance ! suddenly half-way through
our training , sky slowly turn black and is a BIG BIG POUR ! is nice and
i enjoy myself with my teamates , playing & rowing together .
JIAYOU GIRLS , this weekend we got to bring something back ,
if we lose (touch wood) , at least we learn our mistake and we can do
even better next time . i HAVE FAITH in you girls =)

after training , dush straight to bath and guess what ?
half-way through my bathing got this group of other team
girl saying ; why is this girl bathing so long ? who is she ?
is she stuck inside ? and i was like : hack care them man ! after that i came out ,
take a look at them and i just walk off like this . crazy girls man .
they bath too fast , does not mean is CLEAN ! wahahahahah !! =)

take kef car to marine square for lunch ! i am really hungry .
chit chat with alison about lots of thing and quite surprise to hear
some INSIDE news ! woohooo . i am so ka-po ! learn from someone !
and then later on , caron call for meeting ! and then she talk about girl's
team stuff and we talk about some dirty things . i am shocked man !
HAHA . but after hearing about the meeting , i feel that i am
going to train hard man ! we are all fighting for the place .

take train with waihong . i be heading down to singapore poly as
aunty today coming down for meansurement for uniform
and then later on , jeremy and i went to take train and heading down to
Braddel while he go to bishan . same line different stop . i rushing down to
my mummy place and my bro keep sms-ing me asking me where am i ?
gRR ! i rushing down already man ! then we went to eat western food and have
a great time spent with my mummy & two cute little brother i have !

and then later on went to mummy place . and i pass her the cups that
i bought for her for mother's day ! and i can see that she is very touched by it .
she telling uncle that : see my daughter buy for me this cup and its say i love mummy !
and she told me that the past few years the things i bought for her , she keep it .
i was touched man to hear that she keep all those stuff =)
later on , i went off home with my brother =( i miss mummy !
i sms her in chinese saying mummy i love you ! hope u like it . and is my first time :
i saw this message from my mummy .
tingting mama love you ! i was really touched and almost cry inside the car =)

reach home . study & rush project and stuff .
tml will be a long day for me =(
rest rest tiffany !!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments