Eyebrow Embroidery at The Brow Haven

By Tiffanythedeepfriedtofu - August 15, 2019


Those who know me personally know that I dislike putting make up (because I am lazy) and the only time to they see me with make up is on my wedding day ! So there is something I need to do to my face so that I don't look zombie when I step out of my house. I am glad that The Brow Haven came to my rescue by having me here to try out on of their services. I can't wait to show you how I look. 


I went to The Brow Haven outlet at AMK Hub Outlet #03-26. 
Don't worry if you stay too far from AMK Hub ! They have other outlet in Bedok mall, West Gate, Jurong Point and North Point City! 



This photo and the blog title reveal the answer ! Yes I am going to do eye brow embroidery ! I really don't know what to expect. I seen a few of my friend done it before and it looks really good ! It is suitable for lazy people like me who don't put make up. But it is also suitable for those who put make up too, now reduce about 5-10 minutes of the overall make up time. Maybe husband want to sponsored your wife so that your waiting time will be shorter? #Justkidding 

Other than the normal Eyebrow Embroidery, The Brow Haven provide other services like 3D Eyebrow Embroidery, 6D Eyebrow Embroidery, Eyelash Rebirth, Eyelash Extension, Eyeliner Embroidery, Lip Embroidery and Aqua Shine Crystal Glow BB Skin Booster. 


 There is an consultation with a staff and there is also a form to fill it up. 
After it is done, the staff will applied the numbing cream for me. Need to leave it for about 30 minutes. The numbing cream is quite cooling and there is no pain at all ! 


 30 Minutes later....... 

After that there is a Korea beauty beautician name Yuri came over to ask me question to understand what is my daily routine is and ask me what kind of eye brow I would like to have. But to be honest, I really have no idea. Any style that suit my face and make me look pretty can already. I reply her that I trust her. She can do whatever she thinks it is nice. Yuri is very humorous, she reply in a cute way saying don't trust me. She make me feel very comfortable as I can talk to her causally. She also calm me down from my nervousness. 


Today I will be doing Angelic Misty Embroidery (Korea Style) which inclusive of Premium Brow (Stroke one) and Signature Revive Embroidery (thicker width). The Brow Haven is using the latest technology for Eyebrow Embroidery. They add color pigments into the outer layer of our skin that make it semi permanent that usually will last 1 to 3 years. But those who are like me always under the sun, sweat a lot or tend to swim a lot, the color will fade off faster than usual. They manage my expectation and telling me the things I need to know. 


Yuri start to draw on my eye brow to shape it. I thought she just need to draw and proceed to the next step. But after drawing she will check a few times to make sure everything is alright. If she thinks that the drawing is not up to her standard she will erase it off and draw again. She is very serious while drawing and I can see that she took pride in her work. She don't rush the procedure, she make sure that she is satisfy with her drawing before she pass me the mirror for me to check. To be honest, I am very satisfy with the drawing and I told her to proceed with it. 


While Yuri is preparing all the necessary equipment, to be honest I am very nervous and scared. I am not sure what to expect. Yuri keep assuring me that it is not painful at all. Once she started, my heart keep pumping non-stop and it is true that it is not painful at all. I can feel something is moving on my eye brow but not as bad as I thought and imagine. Don't let your imagination drive you wild if not you will never take that one step forward to want to do it. 



Sitting on the comfortable chair during the whole procedure can make me sleepy especially after a long day at work. There is a mirror given to me and time to time she will also ask me check on my eye brow to make sure I am fine with it and also check if I experience any pain. She just want to assure me that everything is alright under her care. There is no pain at all. 



This is how I look like !
The whole procedure took about 1 hour 30 minutes. I am super satisfied with it ! 

Through the whole procedure I have share my personal experience with Yuri regarding my eyebrow embroidery and something I notice is that The Brow Haven take safety and hygiene very seriously. I notice Yuri worn masks and gloves while handling all the equipment and tools. All are brand new from the packaging and she still clean it with alcohol wipe. The equipment are all sanitize. I am really impressed and that is why I can trust Yuri and The Brow Haven with my eyebrow ! 


  Photo with Yuri !
If you are interested in Eyebrow Embroidery, look for Yuri when you come down to The Brow Haven ! 
If you have any question, you can leave a comment below or drop an FB message to The Brow Haven



This is how I look like in Day 2 ! 



This is how I look like in Day 4 ! Pardon my messy hair because I just wake up ! 
 The color will start to fade and there will be gap. I was told to fill those gap with eyebrow pencil.
 I will be heading back around end of the month for touch up, stay tune on my Instagram @tiffanythedeepfriedtofu for updates ! 

Good News to all my readers !
 The Brow Haven is offering Basic Eyebrow Embroidery at $138 + 7% GST (UP $359.52) + One Free Touch Up + One Free Customized Facial (60mins/ $138.86). Super worth it ! Faster call them today and remember to quote "Tiffanyblogger" to enjoy this great deal ! 



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments