SHEPHERD'S PIE

By Tiffanythedeepfriedtofu - November 23, 2019

Times really flies and we are reaching end of November and December is a month of celebration especially when it is my birthday (Hint a bit) and at the same time is CHRISTMAS ! Christmas is a season where a lot of friends and family gather together to eat good food and exchange of gift! So I guess this post just came at the right time! 

  SHEPHERD’S Pie send me their pie to try! I was sharing with them that I am a huge fan of pie and I am looking forward to try their pie after viewing all the pictures and review from their customer stated in their website. 


SHEPHERD’S Pie delivered a box to my house and it was delivered HOT! Literally HOT, as can see the smoke coming out from the box. Even I order delivery also not that hot. It smells good! Don’t judge the package yet because you have not yet seen what is inside! 



SHEPHERD’S Pie delivered 1 Medium Curry Chicken Shepherd’s Pie and 1 Mini Curry Beef Pie. The portion is just nice for a small family! But of cos, for party definitely need to order more if not it would not be enough. The packaging may look simple but don’t judge a book by its cover. I am totally blown away by the taste! My in-laws and my hubby also tried. All of them love it especially  my in-laws. They are both in food business and if they comment that it is nice means it is really nice! 





SHEPHERD’S Pie – Mini Curry Beef Pie
They are available in three different sizes (Mini, Medium and Massive)
For my fellow Muslim readers, SHEPHERD’S Pie is halal-friendly but not yet halal certified (Soon!). But their purchasing and preparation methods are all standards of Halal products. Their baker is a Muslim! Their baker bakes in their bakery and they are selling through online for now. Something juicy is coming really soon and I think they will share it through their different social media platform the good news! I guess you guys know what is it. Come support our local enterprise. 

Mini Curry Beef Pie is my favourite! The combination of everything is just nice! Not too dry or not too wet! After the first mouth, it makes me want to keep eating continuously without stopping. But I got to stop because need to share with my family too! SHEPHERD’S Pie should have delivered a Medium or Massive one for me :P! Looking forward to have them for my housewarming next year after my house renovation all completed! Maybe end of the year or what. 






SHEPHERD’S Pie – Medium Curry Chicken Shepherd’s Pie  
They are also available in three different sizes (Mini, Medium and Massive) 
I am not a fan of curry as I think the smell is very strong! But to my surprise the curry is not strong in flavour as it mixed well with the rest of the ingredient.  I really love the meat! Beef and Chicken super nice! I can just finish everything by myself! 

Those who don’t take meat, don’t worry! SHEPHERD’S Pie also have pie that is for those who is vegetarian. SHEPHERD’S Pie have plan all nicely for everyone to eat! 

Just order and try! Confirm no regrets one! 

You can check them out at their various platform! 


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments