Hairif Salon in North area of Singapore

By Tiffanythedeepfriedtofu - December 15, 2018

HAIRIF Salon
Address: Blk 691 Woodlands Drive 73 #01-01 S (730691)
Nearest MRT: Admiralty
Alight at Admiralty Mrt Station, once tap out then turn left. Walk all the way and on the right, there is a community center and a traffic light in front of it. Cross over and walk all the way straight and you will spot Blk 691! It is actually a multiple storey carpark!

Since this is my first time that I am visiting Hairif Salon, I need to use goggle map to bring me there. I just follow the map and here I am. Picture taken to show as a proved!


Important thing to note - business will be open every day from 9.30am to 8pm except on Wednesday unless it is a public holiday!  


Greeting from Hairif Salon! D.I.Y background!


To be honest, I am really amazed and impressed by Hairif Salon because of the interior design they have. Scroll down for more photo of the salon! I used to visit neighborhood hair salon in the past and their interior design is very simple and they just need to have some furniture to operate the business-like mirror, chairs, counter and hair washing area.


Look at how happy I am! Straight after exam, here I am getting pampered by Hairif Salon! No idea what I am going to do as I only share with Kristy & Jason my hair problem, I am facing every single day - Hair fall! 


Before they tell me what treatment I should do. They bring out this mini machine and scan through my scalp to see what is the condition of my scalp! This is my first time seeing what I am seeing and all the long I thought I have dry scalp or unhealthy scalp as there are times, I feel my scalp is itchy and I will scratch it. One or two times I think it’s okay but when it is too often, I feel disgusted by it. 

Based on the photo, did you see white circle thing which look like some white transparent rubber thingy! It is actually known as Sebum! The reason for Sebum, hair not wash properly! Remember ladies, please spend a bit more time than usual to wash clean your hair after shampoo and treatment! 

Both of them recommended me to do Oway Scalp treatment $118 and Mucota Scena 4 step treatment $128 for short hair & $138 for long hair! So, let's get it started! 





OWAY Scalp Treatment 
Hairif Salon are using OWAY product and it is a brand from Italy. Based on OWAY website, they are the first professional company in the world that are using essential oil! OWAY is using natural ingredient retrieve from their own farm in Italy. The substances are hold in a glass bottle and not plastic. 

Before they select which essential oil to use, they will need to check out the Chinese calendar. I don't know how to explain but I find it very interesting! First time in my life, I heard about this and experience it. Come and try and you will know. The selected essential oil mixed with water! 

Mixed it all up before it lands it on my head! 

Apply it on my scalp portion by portion! The application ended with a massage! 
Super Shiok and I almost fall asleep! Can pamper your scalp and at the same time relax and enjoy the massage especially long day at work! Totally worth it to pamper yourself! 


Thank you both for getting burger for me! I haven’t eaten dinner as I rush down straight after my exam! It’s super yummy and I heard from them that this burger need to specially order one! So cool right ? Black color one ! 


All the hair products is display so openly ! 


How to not take this picture , so colorful ! 
Those who love crazy colors , you can come visit Hairif Salon because they 
have the colors to play around and the price is definitely more affordable and reasonable. 



I wont be going in dept the process how the treatment went, if not all of you will start to click that X button ! I only can share with you bit and pieces of information here and there. You should experience it yourself instead :) Everything written here is based on personal experience. 

I went to hair salon before and the hair wash are usually very fast, they just want to quickly shampoo my hair and quickly wash off and not putting much effort to make you comfortable (especially the massage part). But here at Hairif Salon is very different , they wash and massage me until I want to fall asleep especially my eye is already half close. Pai sei to fall asleep also so I tahan all the way ! 

When the treatment is on-going, instead of sitting the chair upright for 45 mins - 1 hours, I can adjust and lie down comfortably! Look how comfortable I am! Don't need to worry about having back ache. 


 Love the essential oil and I love the whole cycle of treatment. I feel super relax and I really rest my eyes and I think when I am about to enter into lalaland. There is also a cloth to cover your eyes.

 See what is this girl doing with my mobile phone 


This is the final outcome of my hair ! It looks so much alive, less messy and more like a girl hair. 

Can you see the huge different before and after treatment ? 
It is so much clear and clean. They also advise me not to use conditioner and use treatment instead. It is also safe to use it everyday even though the bottle stated only can use 1 time every week ! Everyday after shampoo, just put treatment the hair condition can last long and it is better for the hair since now I got long hair ! 


This is Hairif Salon current promotion ! 
Come try and see the result yourself ! 


Hairif Salon price list! 
Quote my name or show them my blog post for discount! (can try lah!) Their products and the service they provide, the price is worth it ! Faster come book apt before the price increase. 


No more soul around so we have to take a welfie ! 


With Kristy :) 


Jason & Kristy ! 


Wait no more, hurry book hair appointment with Kristy 6314 2573 or check them out at their Hairif Salon  Instagram and Hairif Salon Facebook account ! 


Thanks for having me Hairif Salon ! 




Less than a week , I came back to color my hair for my wedding ! I bought along my mum and my hubby too. I pay less than $200 only ! Do note that this is not a sponsored ! 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments