AMperkz Lifestyle App

By Unknown - December 02, 2016

Nowadays, everyone including myself is so into our mobile phone and every month I have been using more than 4 GB means that I have to pay additional $11 on top of my normal plan. So this month I just upgraded my data plan from 4 GB to 7 GB which cost me additional $6 per month! For me I think it is really worth it because I am busy with so many things on hand especially work, school and training. Most of the time during travelling on public transport I like to use my phone to download documents or my study notes to read on the go or even shopping online and even checking out the places I would like to go for my lunch or dinner. I believe this is very familiar to everyone. Where to go for lunch or dinner is always a big problem for everyone especially for me and my boyfriend. All the time we’re not sure where to go for dinner and in order to solve that problem we need to take out our phone to key in the shopping mall that we want to go and search for their directory. It is really a lot of work to be done and it is really bad especially when the website is loading super low. After sharing all these, you will know why I need to have this app that I am going to share below. 

Photo credit to : AMperkz

Recently, I have been introduced to this Lifestyle App called AMperkz which is a shopper rewards programme from AsiaMalls!  AsiaMalls consist of Hougang Mall, Liang Court, Tampines 1, Tiong Bahru Plaza, White Sand and Century Square. All of the malls mentioned is really far from where I am staying but my lovely boyfriend stay in the east side. Every time before visiting him, I will go get some food to bring it up to his house and I will usually use the app to check out what are the stores available in White Sand so I can decide what to get for him on the train.  This actually cut down a lot of thinking time as I just need to go down, buy, grab and go. Other than being able to access the stores available, I can also check out the different offers available!


Who don’t like OFFER, you tell me! After I clicked on the offer section, there is a long list of current/upcoming offer like Cotton On Black Friday, DENIZEN festive promotion, Sakae Sushi Lunch special ETC. The list does not just share with you what festival promotion they have, but they really give you an idea what to expect. Let’s take Cotton On Black Friday for example, Tops from $10, Shorts from $10, Denim from $15 and Dresses from $15. We don’t need to be physically there at the shopping mall to know what great offer they have. We can always check it out from our phone before heading down!





The upcoming festival is Christmas! All the Christmas decorations are up and everywhere you go, you’ll hear Christmas songs being played. Christmas is about loving and giving. You can take this opportunity to take a look at the offer and go grab some awesome gifts for friends and family. Other than just festival offers happening, there will be a lot of exciting events coming up in different malls. I know every Christmas there will be musical events - Singing and Dancing. Not just Festival events only, they provide free hearty workout (Zumba & Piloxing) too, you can check the link here. This is really exciting.

You can go down to the mall just to have that free session and after exercising can head down to NTUC! A big shout out to all NTUC member, for every $1 spent, other than points from NTUC you can also get AMperkz points too! Every $1 you will get 1.5 AMperkz points and after you accumulate 1,000 points you will get an $5 AsiaMalls e-vouchers and what's better is that during your birthday month you will be able to get it double! I cannot wait for December to come because it is my birthday month! I can get double points! YAY!

During weekend, families who want to go to NTUC to shop for grocery, don't worry about the availability of the Car park lots because by using the Lifestyle App you can instantly just check without the need to go there physically. The Lifestyle App can also show you the price of each entry. Everything you need, is available in the app! 

For the points system, AMperkz also allow you to accumulate points and you get to redeem e-vouchers from AsiaMalls every $20 you spend! All you need to do is to scan your receipts (It is very important to show the shop name) and the system will do the rest for you. Once you reach 1000 point you will walk away with $5 AsiaMalls e-vouchers. I believe all these things have already WOW you and you will not expect there is a Lifestyle App like this to ease your trouble for going down to a shopping mall with disappointment right?

Apart from the event and entertainment features of the app, let me share with you another highlight of AMperkz Lifestyle App and this is one of my personal favorite sub out of all the available choices to click on.




NO MORE WAITING TIME! 

NO MORE Q-ING UP! 

I can just make a reservation or E-Queues on the Lifestyle App itself! It can help me save time! 
Other than just standing outside the restaurant place to wait for my turn, I can just shop around to get the things I need or do some window shopping to kill time instead of doing nothing unless my feet hurts after a long hours of standing at work and I don't mind just sitting outside the restaurant place to wait for my turn to be called. This is really damn cool! 


WAIT NO MORE ! SIGN UP NOW ! IT'S FREE ! 

DOWNLOAD AMperkz app from Goggle Store for Android user






And for Apple user you can download this app too by clicking the link below: 



OR

Sign up at the AMperkz website at the link below: 






Go straight to the customer service counter to sign up an account! 

Enjoy using the Lifestyle App and accumulate as many points as possible and redeemed your e-vouchers and just spend on whatever you want! SIGN UP TODAY! 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments