Fantastic Thai Market at Tanjong Pagar Railway Station

By Unknown - September 17, 2016

If I am not wrong , last month there were poster going around social media advertising this Fantastic Thai Market and since it is held at Tanjong Pagar Railway Station where I have not been yet and it is also going to be demolished. I quickly screenshot it and send it to boyfriend to ask if he wants to go with me ? Without any second thoughts, he immediately agreed to go with me ! I am super excited about it and counting down every single day because it will be another date with my boyfriend !  


Fantastic Thai Market 
Tanjong Pagar Railway Station 

Take green line to Tanjong Pagar MRT station and walk to there is about 10 - 15 minutes . 



When we reach there about 12 plus , the place is already fully packed with people !


A lot of vintage cars outside and a lot of people are taking picture . 
I believe those cars lovers will enjoy themselves very much ! 



I am not really a big fan of cars but since i spotted this super cool car and the color is same as my boyfriend shirt
we just went ahead to have a photo with it ! I wanted to ask my boyfriend to pose with other cars but he rejected me :( 




Hop on for a good cause 






Arcade area 

It brings a lot of childhood memories back . Still remember during my secondary school days I love hanging out that area with my friends and play the games all day long. I cannot imagine how much money have i wasted there : x Other than the money part , i think i have a wonderful memories in the Arcade . Nowadays where got kids go play arcade one, they will just stay at home and play with their phone that's all. I think it is good to have this area as i have seen parents bringing their kids here and it will be a good time to explain to the kids and let them have some fun too ! 



Design of the railway station 

Looking at the interior it looks old and I was telling my boyfriend that this will be a 
good location to film all the horror movie ! 




So pretty ! 
Can I have this inside my room too ? 





YAY ! WE ARE IN ! 



Feeling super excited because this is my first time at a railway station in Singapore and at the same time there is Thai market which means it's shopping time . 



This can be commonly found in Bangkok !




SNAP SNAP SNAP 

I am also excited to take a lot of picture ! 





HAIR CUT FOR YOU GUYS ?! 
My boyfriend just cut his hair the day before , if not I will "force" him to have his hair cut here instead . 
Another kind of style ! I think this shop have a physically store at Cineleisure Orchard . 
If you are interested , can bring your boyfriend there or guys you can check it out yourselves too ! 


Cutting fruits and make it to a design 



My lovely boyfriend :) 


Just me :) 



Sorry for the blur photo 

I should have focus it well before passing my camera someone to help us take . It's a very nice photo and I think its wasted if it is not shown in my social media platform :P 



Thanks boyfriend for accompany me here even though all these are not your cup of tea :) 




Pose it like a boss 



The amount of people here is crazy man ! 





Bought classic lemonade drink @ $3.50 
Super sour and nice ! 



Lastly , not to forget to thank boyfriend for getting this camera strap for me as I have been eyeing for quite some time . 






  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments