BLAIR WITCH

By Unknown - September 15, 2016


It's been a while since I last attended a movie preview. 
Thanks Clover films for the pair of tickets and the opportunity to enjoy the movie before 
it is launched officially on the big screen today which is 15 September 2016 !



My free tickets :) 





BLAIR WITCH 

After discovering a video showing what he believes to be his sister's experiences in the demonic woods of the Blair Witch, Blane and a group of friends head to the forest in search of his lost sibling.

Movie description credit to Cathay 


My Review:

I am always a fan of horror movie that is why I am looking forward to this preview. At the starting of the movie, there is a lot of talking involved and to be honest with such a comfortable chair, dark lighting and strong air con my eye is getting heavier and heavier despite me paying my full attention and focusing on the movie itself. Other than the horror part, I also pay much attention on the story line which I think it is very important too in the every single movie. In the middle part of the movie, it gets more interesting and I can say that the movie is very trilling and scary especially with a partner beside me keep jumping HAHA! I love those horror parts and especially those sounds effects!  I shall stop talking about the movie; you should watch it yourself and share with me your experience!  I will rate 8/10 ! 


My Partner Review: 
The fear factor of the movie is awesome as I got fright a couple of times. It caught me totally unaware. I think the movie can balance the filming in a 3rd party view and 1st party view. There is too much 1st party view until in between the movie I suffered from headache all the way till hours after the movie as I was following the movie throughout. 





  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments