Kevin Chiak Family Fitness Centre for adults and children

By Unknown - August 22, 2015

I am glad to have the opportunity to be here at Kevin Chiak's Family Fitness Centre
 to try out their LADIES GROUP PT Class lead by Kevin himself !
 It's located at 406A Joo Chiat Road Singapore 427634



THE ENTRANCE 




 Kevin Chiak have two training area , one of them is here and another one is at another end ! 
One of them is more focusing on one to one personal training and on the other side is more focusing on the Ladies group PT and also for the kids. If you are interested to try out any of these program or you would like to engage him as a personal trainer , please don't be shy to drop him an SMS or Call me at 93888893 ! 



Read this to know more about Kevin Chiak ! 

Other than just reading the information about him written on that piece of paper , let me share my personal encounter with him even before I came to know this place existences . Thinking back 2 years ago , I joined this competition and during the second interview I manage to meet the three judges and one of them is Kevin Chiak . I remember he ask me something like what I want to achieve through this competition ? My reply was to be toned and lose weight. Then the next moment,  he ask me how my meal is like everyday . I told him morning i don't usually eat breakfast , I only had lunch and dinner. Instead of just letting the conversation end like this , he did share with me that breakfast should be heavy instead of the rest and he say if I change my diet a bit , i will be able to hit my initial goal. 

Till today , I still remember him. If you want to find personal trainer , i will recommend you to him because I have 
Scroll down for more picture of the training place : 

All the equipment's is waiting for us to use it. 



Some cute poster 


Mirror to check yourself out while you are working out especially to see whether are you doing it with a right posture . Not for you to do your hair HAHA. 

Gym ball 
I am always thinking of getting one gym ball and bring it to office to use it as a chair . But i guess that is not going to happen because till now i also haven get it. 

Different color and weight for you to choose . 
For those first timer , don't worry . I believe kevin will advise you on which weight you should take : ) 

Bloggers gather together and listen to kevin when he show us how to exercise using each of the equipment we will be doing . Today we be doing cardio and usually each sets about 4 - 5 rounds ! 





























  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments