Celebrating my one year anniversary with Lollytalk

By Unknown - August 02, 2015

HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY TIFFANY ! 
#achievementunlocked 
Don't be over excited , I am not attached even though a lot of people asking me to go
see see look look. It may take some time for me to get attached la ! HAHA ! Let's get back to the topic ! What so special about my anniversary is that this is my 1st Full Time Job and i passed my first year ! Hopefully , there will be more years to come working in my company : ) 


Thanks LOLLYTALK for being part of my celebration ! 

Those bottle contain " Japanese Floral Mix Candies ". By the name itself , now you know why this is the gifts i am giving out to my colleagues ? If you don't know , then you comment below to ask me and I will let you know ! The unique part is not just about their design but its about them having 6 different yogurt flavor ! 



I took some time off in the night to write individual cards to my colleagues . 
I always believe that hand written message it's always so sweet especially for those who received it ! 
I personally love hand-made or hand-written stuff ! ** Hint Hint ! 
Just by writing 3 sentences for a small size message card can be really tiring ! 
The message card comes in blue and pink - blue for my guy colleagues and pink for female colleagues ! I know that they are going to love it so much ! 


Let's me share something very funny ! ( Just for laugh ) 
When I pass them to my colleagues , one of them look up at me with the stunt look and ask me what happened ? I was laughing at him and i reply him that this gift is to celebrate my 1st anniversary working and would like to thank him for his guidance's. He thought I am leaving without him knowing and another colleagues of mine saying that usually when people give gifts means that they are leaving . I hope I will break the traditional ! During celebration , also can give out gifts ! 

Giving gifts can bring joys to people  , so why not ?  :) 


 Packed it nicely to bring it to my office ! 

I would like to take this opportunity to thank my colleagues especially my managers ! I believe that throughout these 1 years has not been easy to guide me on those technical specification especially I came from a zero facilities background. Despite all these , you guys have never complain or give up in teaching me. You guys always encourage me to further my studies to gain the knowledge and also when I have project on hand , you let me handle and when I have doubts you guys have never failed to give me the answer and plus explanation ! Where I can get such a nice colleagues ? Other than just helping me in my work , you guys gave me so much advice in my life and bringing so much joy in the office. I don't just love my job only but i love my colleagues too :) Thank God for all of you and hope that there will be more years to come ! 



I head down to LOLLYTALK outlet @ 68 Orchard Road , Plaza Singapura B2 - 20 to check out their sweets for my one year anniversary gifts !


Poster of their upcoming promotions and events 
You can take some time to read , if not you can head in to the store to ask their friendly staff ! 



Childhood favorite Lollipop ! 

I believe when kids enter into the store , first place they will rush to will be this side ! 
they will grab not just one but many ! $2 each only and if you buy 3 it will be $5 ! It's affordable and yummy , so why not ? One for your kid and two for the parents ! Family can eat together and take a picture , post it onto Instagram and tag @lollytalk . 


Different theme they also can produced ! WOW ! 

If i don't remember wrongly , during the festival period LOLLYTALK will come out with the sweet and instead of giving red packet or any gifts , why not give sweets ? It's special and after finishing all the sweets , they can keep the bottle for memories ? Something just pop up to me , maybe I can suggest to LOLLYTALK ! When customer finish eating the sweets inside the bottle , can they come back to refill it with a cheaper rate ? For example , $2 off - something along this line. This will encourage to be more green and environmental friendly ! Sounds like a good idea right ? 


Different kind of packaging with different kind of favor ! 

Those people who are daring in their tasting you can try out this range of candies . They have a lot of really weird and special favor like Chili lime , Spicy Mango and many more . Check out other favor at their store when you are free ! 


LOLLYTALK got sell Hello-Kitty and Melody candies ! 
It caught my eyes not because I am a fan of it . It's because one of my friend who is crazy over oHello Kitty and I can't leave the shop without getting one bottle for her ! The price is so cheap ! $11.80 - Hello Kitty design + the bottle ! Where else can you get at this pricing and the candy taste so nice ! 
The candies does not just come out from a machine , it requires so much handmade work to be done in order to see a nice outcome. 

I was talking to the owner and asking him if he can do MARVELS instead as I am a big fan of it ! 
He was telling me that he need license to make those candies and not just making it out of the blue, which mean LOLLYTALK have licenses to do Hello-kitty and Melody candies ! If not he can be sue for copyrights. Hopefully in future , LOLLYTALK will bring in marvels ! I can foresee that I will buy it and place it on my study table without opening the bottle to eat those candies.



There are other candies like "Happy birthday" , " All the best", " Jesus loves me " and many more ! 
I would love to buy Jesus Loves Me to give it to my friends who are having hard times and hopefully in the future i will see more of it ! Different verses maybe ? 

HINT HINT * 
During my birthday , you guys can come down to LOLLYTALK to buy me happy birthday candies instead ! You are not allowed to purchase only 1 packet ! You need to make sure I have a year supply because i am a big fan of candies especially the one from LOLLYTALK


Photo with Ma Keow Yuen the friendly owner . 
The first thing he mention to me was " 你长大了, 漂亮了, 不像孩 " ! I was laughing at it , I don't even know that I look like a kid when I am still studying in Polytechnic !


Other than just all these candies available , LOLLYTALK also have their customized services ! 
You can engage them to customized for your wedding , baby shower , birthday parties , company anniversary and many more . All you need to do is to drop them an email at info@lollytalk.com or you can check out their website at www.lollytalk.com ! 







  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments