WELCOME 2015 with a BANG

By Unknown - January 01, 2015

Last Year my countdown to 2014 is actually @ Taiwan, Taipei 101 ! 
When i am still in Taiwan having my internship and both of my DB friend actually came down to find me ! Feel so loved by both of them and i am glad that this year counting down to 2015 . i will still be with my DB mates. Even though is kinda of last minutes plan , i am glad that we make it happened. 


Meet up early to go for some grocery shopping as Mr Jon Heng going to prepare dinner for us! 
I thought he will be alone in the Kitchen , happily preparing the dinner while the rest of us will just sit down at the living room , enjoying like a BOSS and just wait for the food to be on the table. But after a while , i guess alone preparing 5 person meals is a bit slow la , so we all step in to help out some of it . 

Evidence of us preparing the dinner . 
Must look like we are doing something LOL 


With Jon Heng 
the one who is preparing the most for the dinner tonight 



While Jon is busy preparing inside the Kitchen , we are outside taking picture and chit chatting! 
But of cos , we did not chit chat till there is no tomorrow , at the end we did went in to help out if not he is going to get very tired easily. 



Scroll down to enjoy the food picture : 





First time see the egg so thick one ! FYI , inside the egg there is also mushroom and cheese ! 

Suppose to just crack 6 Eggs to make the omelette but at the end , we just crack everything.
When we pour it into this happy pan , the Egg almost flowing out because its is way too thick but The Naked Meal Owner came to make it looks nice and making sure it does not flow out. 


How to not camwhore , as usual 


This is the amount of food everyone contributed somehow.

The chicken we bought from Cold storage , so is not counted . 
My favorite was actually the vegetable and the egg , super YUMMY . Right now , just buy typing it i am already started to crave for it . Can we have another gathering real soon for 
Chinese New Year Gathering ? 

Everyone very healthy hor ! ONLY drink tea ! 


Group photo before we start eating :)




As what my buddy said :" End 2014 with bunch of awesome 
buddies and Welcome 2015 with bunch of awesome buddies too " ! 

I am way too lazy to come out with a post to summaries my 2014 ! 
As usual ,there is good and bad times that my family and i have gone through. 
No matter what have happened , i still want to thank God for everything i have. 
And Now entering into 2015 , there are some of the GOALS i would like to achieve, I still not yet written down on paper , i guess i still need some time to plan out :) 

Do stay tune , i will try to share if is possible ! 
I pray that this year will be so much better than 2014 and pray that my blog will go up to the next level of breakthrough  : D

Any Business Enquiry  : Do drop me an email at tingting_6765@hotmail.com : ) 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments