Blessed 23rd birthday

By Unknown - December 25, 2014

After celebrating So many friends birthday , finally is my TURN ! 
I am 23 this year , my birthday falls on 19 Dec 2014, Friday ! YAY ! 

Didn't plan much because friday most of my friends is working and i don't want to take off just to accompany me . When they ask me what is my plan ? I was saying i want to go Singapore Zoo and River Safari . Standard question next : alone ? My reply : YES ! And they want to take off to accompany me , is not i don't want their accompany , just that i don't want them to waste their $$$$ . 

Glad that i stay firm about it ! Later when you scroll down you will know why . 

Before i leave home , the sky so dark ! Slowly it start raining lightly and i was hestiating whether should i stay at home or just go ahead ? At the end , i just go ahead , if raining heavily then maybe i can have my breakfast there . When i reach , i went to collect my ticket and immediately took out my Camera snap here and there ! 

Wohooo ! Can't wait to go in and explore because it has been a while since i visited ZOO and i want to see how it looks like . I think ZOO is a place where there is no age limit ! Everyone will sure enjoy the experience ! 

Selfie when i can because there is not much of people around , if a lot of people i don't think i be daring enough man : ) Pardon my super sleepy face -_-! 

during the walk ,i just explore around and read some of their description on the board 
and snap some animals moment ! They are just so cute ! 


This white polar caught my attention ! 

I snap this photo and send to C and tell him that this polar seems to be very sad and how i wish i can go in and play with the polar . I don't mind making friends with animals ! Sometimes i feel that animals are those who never fail you : ) 

I share before that if possible i would like to have a animals farm and i will want to have tiger and lion ! I guess they going to
 be my BFF ! 
: D 


Sudden , heavy downpour ! 
I went to elephant area to sit down to enjoy watching the elephant fooling around and guess what i did ? I manage to have a selfie with the elephant butt ! Nice one ! I did post on my instagram account - @tiiffanywong . Follow me if you have not do so : ) 




Thought the rain will stop , but after half an hour i decided to carry on walk instead . If continue to wait , i don't think i will be able to visit river safari . So i just continue walk and suddenly hear so many noise and guess what ? There is a on going performance
like a excited kids , i faster walk and seat down enjoy the show ! 



In future when i have kids of my own , i will bring them to these places to exposure to different animals and also exposure to hot sun . As nowadays kids , they can't stand the hotness , and they got to sleep with air con . Even afternoon also need to switch on air con instead of fan ! I think is waste of money and too pampered already . 

I will make sure it does not happen to my own kids . If not i am like slapping myself LOL ! 



Next station : River Safari 
I been here before already and since i got another free ticket , why not come here since is so near ZOO ! Wanted to try bird park , but is quite a distance away and i do not have much time as i be meeting one of my friend in the afternoon. 


With the rain , it kinda of spoil my mood a bit but guess what ? River Safari most of the parts has shelter and there is no need of umbrella ! Its kind of burden to carry an umbrella and take picture at the same time . That's why half way through the ZOO trip , i did not manage to take pictures . 


The whole River safari was kind of boring and i guess the most interesting part is to check out this cool lazy crocodile and also Panda ba 


Living #LIKEABOSS 



After that , went down to Orchard to meet Lyn ! It's kind of last minute plan ! Originally was to stay at home after Zoo but then since she is free she ask me whether want to hang out a not ? 
She gave me this bracelet and i love it a lot ! I am so scared i spoiled it , that's why till now i dare not wear it out. Maybe keep it for a while first before wearing it. 

:) Happy girl posing with gift ! 


Having dinner with my family :) 

Did not eat much because Thai food still inside my stomach ! If you are wondering why i have a Selfie stick ? It's was not mine . It was given free because of the food that we ordered ! 
I think there are some Instagram contest they are running . 



At this point of time , i am feeling very tired : ( After eating with family , I head back home to rest first while waiting the time to pass to head down to Holland Village to meet the girls ! 
Yi Long came to join us , i only know when i reach there ! Thanks for taking your time down ! 


These girls is crazy ! 

They say tonight drinks will be on them and i am going to drink shots ! 
They know i am not really good at shots as usually i will prefer to drink beer compare to shots! 
My favorite is beer compare to wine . 
I know that drinking beer will have beer belly but i will control my intake , usually i will drink more during the holiday season . 

Last time younger chilled at some dessert shop and now grow older liao , upgrade liao will drink at Pub instead . Anyone got any nice pub to introduce ? Best is those can sing K de ! 


Suddenly , at the back someone brought the cake in and they starts singing Happy Birthday Song to me ! This is my first birthday cake ! FYL , i am quite particular on having a cake during birthday ! That's why whenever my family member birthday , i will sure get cake ! No present never mind but at least must have the cake ! 

I ask them don't sing so loud because i don't like the attention from other people ! 
So i was like sing softly :) 

My right picture really like a last warning sia . Looks like someone who have seen something scary when i close my eye LOL ! i just paisei to close my eye and make a wish LOL ! 


Banana Chocolate cake : ) 
I love it ! 

Thanks guys for celebrating my birthday for me ! 
Was quite shocked when i was told that they wanted to get me a dress which cost about $400 +and they say it's really my style ! But it was too expensive , they decided to give it a miss and they trying to source for other gift but at the end can't find anything suitable . They were saying that my gift is quite difficult to get ! 
HAHA ! At the end , my present were the food and drinks :) 
Totally love it ! 


Presents from friends and family :) 
Love all the items very much ! 
I always wanted to get Fitbit for myself and don't know what i am waiting for until now also did not get for myself , thanks Su Ping for getting it even though it can be pricey ! And another person i would like to thank is Lee Lee , even though she left the cg because she got a baby , she have never fail to listen to my endless stories and she remember my birthday , i am so touched and loved ! 

XIE XIE NI MEN ! 



Surprise Gift :) 
Thank you so much , i love it a lot ! 



No words can describe how blessed i am ! 

In church , when people who know me see me , will come and shake my hand and wish me HAPPY BIRTHDAY , even though is already over . This little action really make my day ! Everyone make me feel like a princess HAHA ! Not that kind of pink cute princess but a fierce one ! 

Of course , not forgetting thanking GOD for bringing me to this world through my parents ! 
:) 











  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments