Hada Labo Whitening Lotion - New Nano Formula

By Unknown - May 17, 2013


Thanks to Hada Labo for sponsoring me a bottle of this whitening lotion ! 
Even before Hada Labo sponsor me one bottle , i am already started using for about 
3 months and i am still using currently ~ 


Have you ever think what is Hada Lobo stands for ? 

It is actually an lifestyle philosophy of 'PERFECT X SIMPLE' a skincare range that 
brings beauty back to the basics - prefect, simple and confident. 
Credit to www.hadalabo.com.sg 



Nothing more Nothing Less 

Skin care that contains a myriad of ingredients does not mean it is beneficial to skin.
Hada Labo adopts a ' Nothing more, Nothing Less' philosophy in the formulation of its 
products to give the skin the ultimate care it needs. 

Only the best for your skin and nothing else ...... 
Credit to www.hadalabo.com.sg 



Photo taken of me after bathing and all ready to do my skin care routine ! 


Remove the top cap ! 


Make it drip about 5 times , it will be enough to cover your whole face ! 
For me i will use hand instead of cotton pad because cotton pad usually dry up
very fast and i guess i got to make it drip about 10 times instead of 5 times ! 


Tips for applying Hada Labo Whitening Lotion ! 


Benefit of using Hada Labo whitening lotion - New Nano Formula 


My feedback for Hada Labo Whitening Lotion 

i would say that this is the best lotion i have, compare to the past few brands i have used ! 
This lotion does not make my face oily or dry or sticky ! After applying it onto my face , it make my face look super refresh and moisturize ! And  I actually uploaded a photo 
of myself the after effect after applying Hada Labo whitening lotion and one of my friend 
actually saying that my face looks glowing ! I reply her maybe is lighting , but it is actually 
the after effect of the long used of Hada Labo products ! 

 I can't say that after using one time , you can see
the effect, but is after one or two weeks i guess , based on my own experience! 

Follow me at my instagram 
@fiercemadamtiffany



To those who want to try out the product before buying , you can actually redeem a 
FREE 20 ml travel size whitening lotion & cleaning oil samples
woohooo ! Faster go redeem ! 



AND 
If you would like to know more about this product , you can actually check out their website 
or 
their Facebook page at 
www.facebook.com/hadalabosg







  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments