COMMUNITY GAMES 2013 DRAGON-BOAT RACE

By Unknown - May 13, 2013

Hey guys , i am not sure whether you are following me on twitter a not ? Not long ago , 
i actually did tweet about my team will be taking part in Community Games 2013 on 
28 April at Bedok Reservoir ! 

I will be rowing for Ladies & Mixed Team under Bishan-
East ! 



 Bedok reservoir start to rain heavily even before the start of the race ! 
So while waiting patiently for the rain to stop and waiting for the race to start ,
 i went to cam-whore with my teammates , so sorry if the photo is a bit blur 
because i am using my photo to take instead of camera ! 


Mabel , Alison and myself
I can say that both of them are actually my close friend in the team and also outside the 
team , we can actually share anything and everything about life or even about 
training ! Our friend ship does not just come from a blink of eyes but then is through
thick and thin ! 



Mabel , Jonathan and Myself 

People are always asking whether Jon and I are together a not , because we are really close ! 

The answer is NO , we are just very close good friends :) I still remember that during 
the time when i first join the team , i always stick to my ITE team - mates and did 
not socialize with the Kiyah-Splash mates and Jonathan was the first one who come 
and talk to me and from then on ward slowly our friendship began to build stronger ! 
* Will Jon cry after seeing this post LOL ! 



I am way too bored while waiting for the race to start ! I cam-whore non stop ,
those people who are following me on Instagram i hope you guys are not irritated by 
those photo HAHA ! 


* PHOTO CREDIT TO COMMUNITY GAMES 

This photo is actually taken when we are rowing back to the shore ! 

For this race, i did not expect to bring back any medal home because my ladies team 
does not really train as a full team and about half of them are actually new rower, but 
thus the result really prove me wrong ! If anyone were to be hungry for winning , no matter how tired the person is , he or she will keep pushing till the finishing line ! And guess what ? 
The ladies team actually got 1ST
OHMYGOSH ! Super happy for that moment ! 

and let me share something with you : 
My own favorite quote to use before race to tell myself and also the ladies team : 
" Make sure ones you pass the finishing line , there will be no regrets" 
I hope they are not tired of me keep repeating it ! 


Group photo after our ladies race ! 
Everyone looks really happy because we got 1ST !
A result which none of us expected ! 

GOOD JOB LADIES ! 
Award ceremony time ! Took photo with some of the MP ! 
Ops i don't know what is his name ! 



After ceremony time , we rush up for photo taking ! 
Myself and Alison 
Awesome team - mate and friend ! :) 


Myself with Jeremy , Xing Jie , Ying Jie , Bear and Glenn 
Crazy bunch of people ! 


Xing Jie and myself ! 
Finally we got our cookies ! 
Don't need me to bake cookies already , Heng ah because i don't know how 
to bake ! 


And finally is a photo of myself with my medal and trophies ! 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments