By Unknown - August 03, 2011

wandah & me



my group mates waiting for their turn
to board up the truck !






Imran < Esther < me !








ARMY SHOWCASE AT REPUBLIC POLY !


feeling sick in class during OB lesson , faci asking me to go home

and i am kind of regret didnt went home as i can faster go

pay a visit to my grandfather then later on i can go see doctor at my family

clinic.

grandfather leg got infection and he cannot stand with his own right leg

and he only can use right leg to hold the weight of his body ;(

and chit chat with him a while then bring him out to have dinner at nearby

coffee-shop ;D wanted to bring him somewhere far but then his leg

was not in good condition then i dont want take the risk plus i am

sick . kind of cannot take it ;(

around 6 plus , i cannot take it and took bus / mrt back to cck and visit clinic !

and i took my number and saw that area selling durian and guess what ?

i be buying durian home and tabao home and i realise i dont have much

cash with me then i hurry up go redraw money and guess what ? at the end

i miss my number and later on , i got my turn and went in .

the doctor kind of funny sia . asking me this and that about my school

stuff and he say that i shoud stay away from my family as

my flu are able to pass to other people very easily !

and i got 2 DAYS MC . finally i can get an rest ;)


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments