By Unknown - August 15, 2011

I LOVE THIS PICTURE !
BUT I LOOK DAMN TIRED AT THIS PICTURE !
AFTER A LONG LONG DAY !



FREE IOI DRINKS FROM MY LOVELY COLLEAGUES



He damn friendly man !
he set up a booth beside me selling bags and caps .
super love their bags !



my partner esther cant make it and her bf sister came down
and set up a booth instead !
she and her lovely husband
!
she is friendly !


i am too bored , and i just took out my camera to just NAP PHOTO !


fish eye effect <3


this flea market is from FORJAKESAKE !
This is my third time having flea with them !


here are most of the dresses that is brand new !
instock from oversea !


i didnt bring much hanger and at the end i got to put some dress
on my table !


here is the table which i display to sell stuff


me & my lovely brother who help me carry stuff down!
even though he just come back home after his NS stuff !

MORNING - having training and thanks to my team-mates raymond
for driving me to jurong east after training so that i can get home fast !
and quickly pack my stuff & off to FLEA MARKET !
-
suppose me going to carry everything alone but then when i am about to leave
my brother came home and i ask him if he can help with me
and guess what ? he say OKAY ! instead of complaining
that he is very tired after his NS stuff !
THANKS BROTHER ! <3
-
today flea market was not really good . i dont think i want to set up booth on
Sunday . my friend told me that Saturday have more people!
and then i am slacking all the way and walking around to see
what great deal i got ! and late afternoon , my cousin call me up and ask me
where is my flea market and they came down to meet me ! so sweet !
-
they wait for us to end then we went home together as my cousin
only staying beside my house ! after going home put stuff then
me & brother went for our late dinner CUM supper !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments