By Unknown - August 10, 2011

My left side hair color !

I love my HAIR !

red , orange & brown !






I LOVE MY NEW HAIR COLOR !


HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE ;D


I can say that whole day i am spending my day at Justin aunty house

dying my hair & highlighted ;( and its been 2 years since i seen shirely

aunty . she very funny sia . chat with me a lot of things and she ask me

whether i am still doing Dragonboating and i say yes and then she say

i am girl who is very active not like those girl super femine ;x

-

then while she doing my hair , i am falling asleep soon man !

too shiok and tired at the same time !

and i cant wait to go home and rest !

-

Its quite cheap ! ;D

anyone want to cut hair , dye hair , highlight at a afforable price ?

contact me ! and i will

help you ask shirely aunty !!!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments