By Unknown - October 23, 2009


I will never give up whatever i started .

i will FINISH whatever i STARTED !

i will not give up because something that will not last long =]


brother accompany me walk to cck while he
taking train to work too . now almost everyday we will go home
together . i should treasure every moment with him.

meeting sheryl and we head down to school . and then
lesson today was great .

after school , i smsed my daddy telling him i am going
to bible study but he disallowed me =(
i will pray that he will be more opened .
people , please pray for me ( open door apon my family salavation)
and i went to meet my brother and we went buy food and
then head down home .

and Thanks to my brother lending his phone to sms!
and then smsed to new friend to invite them to hallowen .
but no one replyed except 2 .
n the best thing is alot of people ( you should know who are you) didnt
reply my sms ! if dun wan reply , i will nag you all on friday during cell-
group !

i want !
- to slim down
- build up more strength !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments