By Unknown - October 18, 2009

Going for make-up cellgroup meeting in the afternoon
and my brother dont want to come =(
hais then i head down to angeline house and today cell group
was a great one ! but didnt get the chance to share my testi !
i shall share it here !!!

First testimonal:
My boss increase my paid to $6 . and i just work for her about 4 times
( I want to thanks God for financial blessing )

second Testimonal:
I went for prayer meeting and during my quiet time with
God i ask God for a favour upon the judge decision .
and inddeedd God answer my prayer . and my bRother did pray
To God the same as me . and God answer Our prayer !!!!
( indeed God is faithful , and he indeed hear our prayer)

- To my readers,
no matter what problem come and destroy your life or
your family , seek God first and God Will do the rest .
have faith in God !
( we encounter this kind of problem for a purpose , so that
we will go up to the next level of maturity)

after cg , we went to service straight . and
Pastor Kong talk about different kind of suffering .
and indeed i have encounter before . but alot of them is still hiden in my heart
and no easy to let it go . so i responed to the outcall.
and when i was infront , i really feel the presence of God and i start shaking .
and when Pastor Zhuang just pray for me , i just fall
in the presence of God=]

after school, i went to fellowship with my cell-group meeting
and jo and me have the same topic to talk about
hahahah =]
then around 7 plus , i went to lot one and get thing for my daddy
and then heading down home =]

looking forward to training tomorrow !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments