By Unknown - October 07, 2009

i be away for camp on 07oct to 09oct =]
at diary farm camp . primary 4
first day of camp !
i went to meet lawerence and then we took bus to chinese garden
then took a taxi to the school . and we saw quite a few of instructor are
from our batch. and i am really excited. and then
later on , we marks attendance already then we go take bus to the campsite
and my mentor is joy. at first i already know she will be my mentor .
and then she teach me a lot of things . and we went to nature walk , night hike and many
more . and then at night around 2 plus , then we get to sleep . because we need to have debrief!
second day of camp!
went to play high elements . and guess what ?
i need to go up and try the flying fox =(
i was scare when i reach up and when i was about to go down . i super scare ahha
but at the end i still go down with my eyes open . and then my student
throw me there and leave me alone . but there a boy want to save me but too bad
cannot =( mentor joy said . then other instructor came to my resuce ! and then
later on , all the trainer need to gather and camp chief got somethign
to say . we need to change mentor . i change to sha !
later on, after lunch sha ask me to lead the station, i was
shocked and is my first time . but thanks God i manage to do it .
and the kids really listen to you , when u scold them and shout at them .
i shout until i no voice already =(
night . after the bath , debeif already , i went to room and
sleep immedi . and i was the first one to sleep . =]
third day of the camp !
my group was in charge of canteen !
need to clear up , and then later on we all can go back leh .
and we went to school and eat =]]

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments