By Unknown - April 27, 2009

woke up late today man .
den i rush down to bath all this and
take train to bedok yeah ! super sleepy man !
reach there . warm up all this and ready to go
down and race man ! Jiayou Ladies team and Inter cc team !
you all can do it man
Ladies team went down n its was not a
very good races ! but i know that everyone in ladies team
have do their best already . i infornt i can feel it .
And well done girls because we have gone to the
next level of success already . we went into semi-final .
we can do better next time right =)
After race , i went home by 190 , i went to Smu
and take bus . in bus i am studying lol.
Hardworking right ? lol.
I am so sleeping man ! Grrrr !!!
I want to sleep early tonight .
i went home online and Chat with Andy online
lol . then later 6 pm i going out already .
heading down to jurong point to eat and watch movie
with my friend ! lol . having a lot of fun man !
enjoy today =)
thanks for sending me home my friend
I dont know what am i thinking about now.
very messy in my mind !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments