By Unknown - April 03, 2009






morning , went to meet sheryl at cck staduim
i going to run 6 rounds . and i am still having a bad cough and flu
my timing is very bad . 12 mins =(
then afterward , we went to yew tee new shopping mall
we bought the tanning oil and the map .
and we went to banana ice-cream boat 50% discount!
wanna to know why ? ask me !
haha .

waiting for sharon . they all lied to me yuqin not coming
down . april fool ! lol.
we went to sentosa . suntan ! sun is super strong man
and i really love it . and enjoy alot with my beloved friends =)
den we take bicycle . pair pair !
and i partner with sheryl and is like so heavy =( hahah
kidding . but is really fun man !

after that , i went to cell group meeting .
and we play game.
chit chat and told yamyam & justin a lot of thing


Feak man !
Hate it .
My beloved friend didnt clean the idoit !
pls help me clean him away from me '
thanks babe ! love you !


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments