By Unknown - October 02, 2008

went to children church in the morning with my sister.
there is magic show all this .
i can see that alot of children enjoy it alot,
cos they paying 100% attention on the show =p
i myself also enjoy myself .
children day present my sister get was BAG !
[ but she dont like it]

we went home after church !
SLACKING around lol.
den recieved a sms from ieliang .
he say me want go out anot ?
i was like okay =)
den i nt sure where to go ,
so he decided go watch movie .
[i want to watch MIRRIOR]haha. but didnt tell him that !
he meeting me at 6pm cos he need to take his motor .
so i went to take a nap. m super tiredd !
[ receieved acall from my daddy ]

he was asking me if tm i can go make laptop anot ?]
of cos cannot cos i am working . so i tell him that i go today !
then he say though u going to watch movie ?
then say yeah!
he ask me who ?
i sayfrienddd .
he reply who ? jacky ? alvin ?
den i say no i go out with beckham ! haha. funny shiok !

ieliang wait for me at house downstairs .
he lazy to take mrt den we took taxi !
we went to sim lim sqaure to nake my laptop,
[my daddy going oversea] SAD SAD !
den tmr laptop den can collect . me n ieliang wait until very tred siah .
i called yamyam . den decided to go find her . so me n ieliang we take mrt down!

reach there ! guess what .
yamyam there nthing to eat .
so me n ieliang decided to go food court and eat lorh ,
thanks for the treat man !
around 9 plus we went back taking mrt =p

waoh ! i think if i got gun i will kill ieliang first !
he keep talking rubbish .
when i am talking to my daddy .
........ den ieliang say what want to greet him and tell him he is his son-in-law!
ohman , iu cant believe he will say that .
den he keep saying what marry all this lol.
cannot take it. den in train he praying to god leh !
ohman ! PLEASE DONT WANT ! haha
[ cos i treat him as my friend only ]

thanks ieliang this few days you accompany me
when i am down . telling me joke tat make me smille =)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments